Trump vs Trump: the fourth debate

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2016/10/23/trump-vs-trump-the-fourth-deb.html

2 Likes

The beauty of stabilized and isolated mutli-track audio and video everyone. This is gorgeous.

11 Likes

I’m sure @Donald_Petersen can comment on how easy and fun this kind of thing is to make when you have access to all the source files. I’m not even talking politics here. I’ve been emailed the production files for a song, and have had the chance to make it something completely different because I had all the source files separated out and isolated.

I’m just pleased with the technical quality of this. But also with the fact that it displays how much of a buffoon trump is.

9 Likes

This was great, but Sassy Trump has spoiled me. Normal Trump just doesn’t have the same zazz. I hope the fifth debate is Trump v Sassy Trump.

12 Likes

People keep saying they’re both the same. That’s a false equivalence, there’s a world of difference between the two!

Next the two Trumps are heading for Kilimanjaro.

17 Likes

Did you see, there at the end, the bastards refused to shake hands? Disgraceful.

18 Likes

I was hoping for one more “Wrong!” at the and when Wallace says everyone should vote.

11 Likes

Very nice. It occurs to me that a version with only one Trump (and no Hillary) would also serve as a pretty good condemnation of Trump. Trump would still be interrupting the moderator, responding to questions with off-topic nonsense, attacking himself for his digressions, etc.

5 Likes

Wrong! They never refused to shake hands, they had the best shaking of hands, really great, and the hands were perfectly normal sized with nothing unusual about them!

6 Likes

I can’t decide which Trump I should vote for. :thinking:

4 Likes

Oh yeah, make a huge difference in ending up with a clean product, but I’m surprised every week with how much things can be cleaned up (and on such a granular level) these days, so much more than in previous years.

One of my favorite things about the internet has been the occasional availability of audio stems and isolated tracks from favorite songs, allowing rank amateurs like me to remix and mashup in ways I didn’t used to think were available to randos like us. I love that stuff.

4 Likes

10 Likes

Interesting tidbit.

Mr Branson describes being invited by Mr Trump to his apartment in Manhattan where the New Yorker discussed his bankruptcy and the various people he had gone to for help but who had turned their backs on him.

“He told me he was going to spend the rest of his life destroying these five people,” Mr Branson continues, before adding that he found the event “bizarre”. He told Mr Trump there must be more constructive ways to spend the rest of his life. “Hopefully my advice didn’t lead to him running for president!” he writes.

7 Likes

The Big Poll has you covered.
Options include:
Donald Trump, Tiny fingered
Cheeto-faced, ferret wearing shitgibbon
Or
Short Fingered Vulgarian

4 Likes
6 Likes

I know I’m a day late, but that was pretty much a hellish version of this.

3 Likes

For some of us that looks like every election…

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.