Trump warns of mail-in ballots sent to dogs and cats (yes, he's lying again)

Trump’s already done the human sacrifice part.

13 Likes

Wow, that’s chilling. I mean, think of all the necromantic energy he’s built up with how he’s handled the coronavirus pandemic…now all he needs is a way to channel it and he will be unstoppab- squirrel!

8 Likes

Where is Riddick when you need him?

5 Likes

Some places get it right. I live in Massachusetts, and the Secretary of State sent every voter a card to fill out if you wanted a mail ballot. It was late June when mine showed up. I just had to sign it and drop it in the mail. They even paid the return postage.

Despite receiving the voter information packet prior to the primary election, my wife didn’t get offered a by mail ballot. This was perfectly reasonable on the states part, given that she had passed away at the end of May.

20 Likes

Welcome to BoingBoing, Jeff. I’m sorry for your loss.

Glad to hear that Mass is taking care of its citizens.

15 Likes

There was a fellow who used to say here that he was doing things now.

I’m voting for your wife now.

Sorry for your loss.

13 Likes

Cats would certainly never vote against their own best interest. Dogs, on the other hand, have more self esteem issues, so they are less reliable in the voting booth. Especially if there is food in the vicinity.

2 Likes

15 Likes

If a dog or cat can put their valid signature on a ballot, I say count their vote.

3 Likes

I know a dog who is a hell of a lot smarter than the average Republican. I’d rather have him voting than some evangelical ass who votes for Trump because he thinks Cheetolini is holy.

8 Likes

Trump’s relationshit with the truth is adversarial. He hates and fears it and does everything he can to kill it because it shows him for the emotionally crippled, moronic, egomaniacal traitor that he really is.

8 Likes

Cats are nature’s anarchists. They have no desire to vote.

13 Likes

Has anyone checked to see whether John Barron is a dog?

6 Likes

Oh, are those the ones he grabs?

3 Likes

So how do I register my Canadian dog to vote in the US election?

2 Likes

I wonder if any Americans, republican or democrat, actually believe that Trump would refuse illegitimate votes cast for him? I wonder how many republicans would even have a problem with it?

9 Likes

Hold out a voter registration form for a good whiff, toss it southwards, and yell “Fetch!”

P.S. This same link is as relevant in this thread as the other one: Arkansas in the lead:

Q: How does the electoral college overlap with dog-training school?
A: Serious vetting is involved.

3 Likes

proxy-image (1)

12 Likes

It’s like he’s conflating the stories of people applying for credit cards for their dogs to pets getting ballots.

Or he’s just plain making shit up on the fly like usual.

8 Likes

Or he’s parroting things he has heard on Fox News or ONN without fact checking them first.

2 Likes