Trump weirdly defensive of Russia in his first comments on Russian hack of U.S. government

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/12/19/trump-weirdly-defensive-of-russia-in-his-first-comments-on-russian-hack-of-u-s-government.html

5 Likes

Weirdly? Really? I mean after four years of deferring to Putin who could have imagined that this would be his response?

40 Likes

Dude’s Purity of Essence is all fucked up, he’s a commie.

16 Likes

Two cabinet-level officers, Donny Boy’s UN Ambassador and Pootie-Poot’s Defense Minister, both declared in 2018 that Russia is waging war on the US. Giving aid and comfort to those waging war on the US is the Constitutional definition of treason. Seditious factions within the US are also waging war on the nation. Are enough ropes stockpiled?

19 Likes

My mother always taught me that if you can’t say anything non-treasonous then you shouldn’t say anything at all.

35 Likes

These gentlemen must be feeling vindicated.

33 Likes

Can we impeach him again, please? It’s not too late!

21 Likes

“I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion, and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.”

Brig. Gen. Jack D. Ripper

purity of essence

20 Likes

Russia just does everything in its power to fuck up America, sowing the seeds of racism and class enmity while attacking critical US systems. Meanwhile, China maintains a trade surplus in its business dealings with the US. It’s clear which one Trump considers more problematic.

15 Likes

My first thought was “He’s just saying what Putin tells him to say.”

9 Likes

I’m surprised it took him and his cronies so long to blame the election results on the hack. Maybe they couldn’t figure out why Putin would do this to him…

It is so weird how Trump constitutionally cannot criticize Russia/Putin in any way, even when they are kicking shit in his face.

13 Likes

Hasn’t Putin ever told him that good technique is the goal?

I mean it doesn’t really feel good if the main draw is just enormous suction.

Also, this is not shooped:
QfI8S1E

19 Likes
8 Likes

I’m curious if we’ll ever find out why Ill Douche is so subservient to Putin.

Is it the pee tape or some other kompromat that we didn’t hear about? Is it the hope for a Trump Tower Moscow? The money laundering for Putin’s pals? Or, is it really just a dictator bromance (dicmance?)

5 Likes

think-in-russian

4 Likes

I assumed there was a /s implied, but suspiciously would have been more clear.
Though it does fall into the Republican tradition of blaming major attacks on the wrong country and then going to war against them.

5 Likes

Putin saved Trump’s life when they were back in 'Nam, “Back in 'Nam” being the brothel where Trump was being his usually charming self. Putin had invested too much in Trump, so had the agents tailing Trump prevent him from getting himself killed. Given how I’ve been told unironically that Trump is bravely battling for America and Christ, I expect to hear soon that Trump heroically saved America back in 'Nam, but the fake media will never tell us about that.

Oh, but he totally did, on his terms, anyway.

4 Likes

Coincidence?

8 Likes