Trump won't go to the UK until Parliament is out of session, to avoid being denied admission to the Commons

Oh christ, it’s gonna be cardiff. In their belief that the media won’t care about a principality and the protests will be kept to a minimum. A mistaken belief on that latter part - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-politics-38795632

“Madness? I call it patriotism!”

Maybe he won’t be president by then, because Russia.

1 Like

And a theme song. Something jarring and full of brass.

Though that might invite unwelcome comparisons to President Comacho, who was by far the superior leader.

4 Likes

I was wondering who on his side was giving him reasonable advice (and how it was that he was listening to it) - that would explain it.

1 Like

Do you think they can do the same with the pens in the Oval Office so he can’t sign any more of Bannons horse shit?

https://www.amazon.com/Authentic-Russian-KGB-Disappearing-Ink/dp/B0036QU40Q

“Authentic” Russian pens! Trump should love 'em!

4 Likes

They should change it to Aqenbpuu

Trump’s Tweeted replies (since deleted):

(1/3) Failing, OLD @EnglishParliament! Worst deliberative body ever. Been going downhill since #Runymede. Full of timid, uptight gentry.

(2/3) Your loss! I would’ve absolutely classed up the place. Will be sure to give @ScottishNationalParty officials a peek at our world-class

(3/3) wallbuilding tech. As well as comp tix to Trump Int’l Golf Links, #Balmedie! Best British course is in Scotland! Glad!

5 Likes

As a British person, I can’t think of a place in the whole country I won’t go to in order to request, loudly and with a sign, that he fucks off home.

8 Likes

It makes sense though! £10 to the Poppy appeal … when so many of the British armed forces personnel died or were injured fighting … fascists … and … it makes sense, right? I mean, you can hoodwink anyone, right?

Hold up a minute there! Hold your horses!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.