Trump writes that "Aircraft One" may do a "low & loud sprint" over his military parade

Well he’s wrong.

Any plane the President is on board is automatically designated “Air Force One.” There is no plane that permanently has that name.

9 Likes

"Neun-und-neunzig-Jahre krieg
Gibt es keinem Platz für Sieger"
A 99-year war leaves no place for victors

9 Likes

What a line-up on that flyer at the end!

3 Likes

I think once he finally gets his tanks and things parade, he’s going to announce a dictatorship and go from there. At 9pm. Watch for it, folks!

KraftAir One (it’s made of plastic cheese) will reskue D. O’Naldtrump frum the bad guyz if things dont go 2 plan.

2 Likes

I believe this is a joke on the “Its only Air Force One” when The Preisident is on board thing. I believe the Helicopter is “Marine One” when The President is on it or some other fun naming convention.

4 Likes

Aircraft One?

7 Likes

Space Force One

7 Likes

From 1:00pm EDT, Thu Jul 4 until 8:00pm EDT, Thu Jul 4

Flash flood watch in effect until 8 pm edt this evening… The National Weather Service in Sterling Virginia has issued a flash flood watch for portions of Maryland, the District of Columbia, and northern Virginia… Slow moving showers and thunderstorms are expected to develop after 1 pm this afternoon before diminishing early this evening. Torrential rainfall rates may lead to totals exceeding 2 inches in a short period of time. This may cause flash flooding of small streams and other poor drainage urban areas.

15 Likes

Can’t wait for this:

5 Likes

After a week of clouds and drizzle, last Sunday in Seattle dawned bright and sunny, just in time for our Pride celebration. It’s since gone back to overcast and rainy this week.

Meanwhile, it’s going to rain, quite literally, all over 45’s parade. I think we know who God favors.

31 Likes

eveybody knows that both globalists control the weather (right there in the name, globe controllers) and tanks aren’t built for rain warfare. UNFAIR SAD! /s

3 Likes

As an atheist, I prefer to see this as a lesson on the effects of climate change, but unfortunately, it is all too normal a summer weather pattern here. Scorching temperatures bring unsettled weather patterns rolling in from the Appalachians, causing torrential thunderstorms in the afternoon and evening.

5 Likes

“Aircraft One” will look great with the Sherman tanks. I myself am looking forward to the flyover by the Green Angels.

5 Likes

One airplane will turn up. Just one.
El Cheapo couldn’t afford two…

4 Likes

It’s about whose plane it is.

The Marine in Marine One is for the Marines.

If the president’s on a Marine Corps plane it’s Marine One (and it is usually a helicopter).

Otherwise it’s the Air Force, and Air Force One.

Also:

I bet you if he rode in on a postal truck, it would be “USPS One”. (Which is also a movie I would watch.)

26 Likes

Thank you good sir, for putting most eloquent words to what so many are feeling.

2 Likes

If I had an intelligence agency his code name would be “Hairpiece One”

6 Likes

Please don’t let Donnie hear this, or he’ll start calling it “landing strip” One.

8 Likes

Somebody green-light this now!
hx53lt62c4q11

9 Likes

I hope it does rain enough to ruin the festering taintsore’s public masturbation but it will just give him an excuse for pulling a small crowd.

6 Likes