Trump's Acting Attorney General was an active participant in a scam company that marketed "masculine toilets"

How is babby formed?

3 Likes

Ha!

Real men don’t even use toilets.

4 Likes

Judging by the floor under the urinals at work I would have to agree.

ETA I expect some uhh spillage. But there are goddamn puddles some days. Just ewww.

11 Likes
2 Likes

masculine toilet

So it pees on its own seat?

14 Likes

Does it come in mushroom shape? Asking for a friend.

6 Likes

Your

3 Likes

You lost me.

1 Like

I only micturate on rugs.

4 Likes

And deep too!

3 Likes

"… an assertion that “DNA evidence collected in 2013 proves that Bigfoot does exist.”

The most believable thing that the administration has squeezed out so far.

5 Likes

And the pipes are rusty!

3 Likes

I’m imagining the Arch-Chancellor trying out “Bloody Stupid” Johnson’s bathroom.

4 Likes

The dude will not stand for that. Rugs tie the room together, man.

Also, is there a secret network of flim-flam door to door salesmen? It seems like everytime I turn around Trump finds another complete master level huckster to run an actual government office.

This man is the living embodiment of the South Park QVC episode. Where the hell does he keep finding these incredibly scammy swamp people? Are they in a directory or something?

5 Likes

“Masculine toilets” sounds like the name of a website that I would buy a monthly subscription to and then forget to cancel it. And then my bank would call me and ask me to confirm the charge and I’d be like, “oh, yeah, yeah, that’s, uh, that’s – yeah, I – uh, bought that.” And then I’d quickly cancel and six months later totally resubscribe. Just 'cause, you know, maybe they updated with some new and different masculine toilets.

6 Likes

The best way to prevent a huge bellend from coming in to contact with your toilet is to not allow Trump the use of your restroom.

“Masculine Toilet”

1 Like

Ooh, that’s cold
And deep too!
And the pipes are rusty!
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

5 Likes

That’s from the movie туалет with the programmed Russian agents?

3 Likes

That’s where I heard it originally; though I’ve since learned it is from some old poem-thing. :wink:

3 Likes