Trump's Acting Attorney General was an active participant in a scam company that marketed "masculine toilets"

It’s not secret. It’s several billion to trillion dollars industries.

Alt med and supliments, multi level marketing, big chunks of the finance industry, buy your gold and survivalist products. Big money industries with expensive lobbying efforts and firm advocates in Congress. Utah’s ecconomy is mostly based on milk mail marketing, telemarketing, and supplements/“natural” remedies.

A huge chunk of Trump’s “businesses” we’re these kind of things. Think Trump steaks. Qvc and catalog marketed cheap beef by mail. And a massive chunk of the GOP’s campaign and fund raising apparatus works off these same industries. The same people bulk mailing you sketchy investment opportunities and real estate “investments” are also mailing you campaign materials about brown people invading America.

6 Likes

He just built history’s biggest “sucker list”:

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/13/us/politics/trump-political-data.html

7 Likes

It looks like those guys would be interested in Pepto-Bismol; lots of heartburn evident in that photo.

2 Likes

See this is one of those “how is this legal” moments. I get opening it up to other campaigns. But the latest initial coin offering shouldn’t be able to buy political fund raising lists.

1 Like

I wonder if that was in the fine print when they signed up?

No matter who buys the list, it will rapidly circulate to the spammers as a “100% verified opt-in list”. Oh well.

3 Likes

“what an effin’ dick notch!”

My goodness, that’s a fantastic pejorative!

4 Likes

As if… that drain is too tight a fit.

1 Like

I can’t like this hard enough. You hit the nail on the head.

That’s kind of what I was thinking of. I didn’t forget about the Trump steaks or Trump Airlines or any number of the other bullshit businesses this moron has come up with and everybody keeps saying like it’s actually true he’s a successful businessman.

He’s a fraudulent, out in the open, cheap mail order steak president. And the morons who buy that kind of shit always seem to be incredibly conservative people with no taste whatsoever. The same people who buy all of those precious moments ceramic figurines off of QVC. They have the most atrocious taste, and they’re the most gullible angry rubes all in one package.

This man and his swamp creatures are the perfect package of tasteless, amoral, and hypocritical douchebags this country could scrape off its ass.

4 Likes

The classic line on Trump is that he’s a poor persons idea of a millionaire.

The thing is all those businesses failed. He’s not even a particularly good huckster.

11 Likes

27f4pa

4 Likes

Yeah, but FINALLY, a toilet that fits me!
/s

1 Like

That is not how I define sane.

1 Like

Don’t make fun of people with unwieldy sexual organs.
It is sexist body-shaming to do so.

Toilets should be designed to accommodate.
Especially public toilets.
It is more than unpleasant to touch surfaces that strangers piss on.

I’m not hurt but I notice the hypocrisy.
(I’m tall also, the proportions aren’t that freakish.)

1 Like

Band name!

2 Likes

I, finding myself truly haunted by the big boy toilet, said as much on Twitter. “One time in college a friend of mine didn’t realize he had a huge dong and tried to have a relatable gripe to a bunch of us about how it’s so annoying when your weiner hits the toilet water,” my pal Matt Lubchansky replied. “So evidently it’s a real problem in the big dick community.”

I then found myself ruminating on an even more cursed question, one that I had never considered in my 29 years on Earth (or at least in the 24 or so years since I found out penises exist): Are penises just constantly touching the inside of toilets, everywhere, all the time?

So is the “Masculine Toilet” not a mockable invention, but a necessary innovation? Not so fast. “Labeling something ‘a toilet for hung men’ convinces men that their dick is too big for normal condoms or toilets so they HAVE to use this premium product to solve a non-existent problem,” a man who admitted to not having a “monster hog” theorized. “So I think that’s the heart of the matter — a capitalist exploitation of male size anxiety literally an Ouroboros of men eating their own (completely average sized) dicks.”

5 Likes

He’s a reality TV president. Which is a terrible, terrible thing.

4 Likes

From watching the Shape of Water, I learned:
There are two types of men, those that wash their hands before they do their business, and those who wash afterwards. Douchebag men wash before.

Seems to me a real douchebag would just wash off after sex and not worry about what sewage he is introducing into his partner’s parts.

1 Like

I’m by no means spectacularly endowed, but I have touched porcelain a few times in public restrooms and it creeped me the hell out - I went full-on Howard Hughes on my junk. And no, we’re not talking about hanging low at a urinal; once in a while you gotta do a poo in public, and lord help you if you’re partly erect 'cause you’ve also been holding in your pee for a while. So I have often wished for a bowl with a more oblong shape, or at least a seat that lets me scoot back a bit further.

The solution I’ve come up with: put down the seat cover backward, so the central flap hangs down in front instead of the back. (If there are no seat covers, I’m putting down toilet paper anyway; I just add a little more in front.) That way, if I do make contact, it’ll be through a layer of paper. It’s a thin layer, true, and it’s usually soaked in my pee by the time it serves its protective function - but it does give me a tiny bit of reassurance.

Bottom line: the “Masculine Toilet” is obviously a scam, but it “addresses” a problem that actually does happen. When it happens, it’s not because we have Massive Johnsons™, but because erections sometimes pop up at inconvenient times. Even so, there are low-tech, self-help solutions.

1 Like

See this post

3 Likes

Another band name.

3 Likes