Trump's big 60 Minutes interview was a big ratings flop

“I have the best minutes, really amazing minutes.”

6 Likes

wrong end of the horse

3 Likes

He’s going to contest the numbers isn’t he? ‘Everyone is talking about how great I was in my interview - very big numbers, the best ever…’

And the trumpkins will lap it up.

Also, the numbers at these rallies are pitiful - he hasn’t even been able to get a very big venue for his duet with Ted Cruz later this month. A Republican President can’t even fill a stadium in Texas.

So he’s at Houston’s NRG Arena which holds only 8000 people - but before you dismiss it entirely, according to its website, it “serves as the primary horse competition facility for the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo.”

4 Likes

You know what I always tell violent hippes? “Take your stinking paws off me you damn violent hippies!” It works everytim.

2 Likes

You saying they’ll know horseshit when they see it?

7 Likes

Uh oh. I hope this doesn’t inspire him to start rambling excessively on the record about … prurient matters. But of course people have already speculated about that inevitability; it’s just a matter of when.

Related, but not really… Last night I was watching the documentary Enron: The Smartest Guys in the Room when, about half way through, they were showing how in love Wall Street and influencers were with the company and its leadership, how much they were admired. What caught my eye was one graphic they displayed. You can see the Most Admired, but look who shows up on the Least Admired. This is a screengrab from about the 45:46 mark in the movie. Hah!

4 Likes

Trump will soon be saying that it got the best ratings ever.

The base could care less about anything from CBS News – but even they’re suffering a little fatigue. And everyone else could care less. Who needs to sit through yet another round of lies and stupidity from a complete fraud, louse of a human being and fucking moron?
And the reference to Obama is improper. Donald has always been a minority POTUS since the election itself, never having the support of the majority of the nation.
But of course, none of that matters. What matters is that CBS jerked him off and the key to Donald, of course, is flattery. The hope is that it gets them everything. Look how well it’s worked for the Saudis!

And they’re used to seeing multiple horse’s asses being paraded in front of them.

Make TV Dinners Great Again! (Not that they were ever that great.)

1 Like

"Politics is the entertainment branch of industry." - Frank Zappa

1 Like

“Everyone knows what he is”

His ignorant and ridiculous followers never will now, they’re on a mission to comfortably insulate themselves from the factual world.

Relevant: https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/20/technology/politics-apps-conservative-republican.html

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.