Trump's border plan: alligators, spikes on fences and bombing Mexico

I think I’ve only had it fried and served on a plate with other curious things. I have to say it really did taste like chicken! Also, meh.

eta

Border guards would get hungry out there in the middle of nowhere. Shame if something were to happen to trump’s gators.

2 Likes

Chicken tastes like dinosaurs, and so does alligator, lizard, snake and frog. :wink:

3 Likes

5 Likes

I never made that connection… Mind blown! :exploding_head:

Thanks! :grin:

5 Likes

Not sure about that last one… a pig or cow (or human being) is more closely related to a dinosaur than a frog is.

IMG_0936

If you think about it Jurassic Park would have been slightly more plausible if the missing gaps in those dinosaurs’ DNA sequences had been filled in with Jeff Goldblum’s DNA instead of bullfrog DNA.

3 Likes

Part of the point of Jurassic Park was that the scientists weren’t paying a ton of attention to what they were doing. Frog DNA sequences probably just came free with the gene editing software. :slight_smile:

In truth, though, taste isn’t about evolutionary origin so much as what kind of muscles something has. Frogs, snakes, and chickens supposedly all taste kind of similar because they all have mostly fast-acting muscle. Ostriches don’t because they’re big and active enough to have more of the darker endurance muscle like big mammals do. Presumably most of the non-avian dinosaurs would be in that category, or maybe their own.

Fish are also different because they’re fishy, but you can still see that big endothermic tunas are different from most of the others.

6 Likes

Napoleon Dynamite Want GIF

2 Likes

… the moat on the other side was the Gila River but now it’s just a random line in the dirt

The Gadsden Purchase was probably a mistake

The internet, uh, finds a way.

(Credit: Luke Dangler)

4 Likes

At all of his properties:

And he abused the system for his wife’s status.

1 Like

yep… again, they want to end LEGAL immigration (especially asylum), not undocumented migration, because they demand an exploitable underclass.

2 Likes

Notes Write That Down GIF by Team Coco

2 Likes

Ew Idk GIF by StickerGiant

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.