Trump's brain on a 40-year downward spiral, according to analysis of his speeches over time

Spiral ones, no less!

7 Likes

Was hoping for a “Mr. Self Destruct” myself

4 Likes

That would be my 2nd choice!

1 Like

@RickMycroft Came to react to that too.

Return to civilian life? What? President Private bonespurs?

4 Likes

There’s his physical brain problem of course, and then there’s his entire psyche problem. Which goes all the way to deep moral rot after never growing past a 3-year-old’s view of the world. And an emotionally damaged 3-year-old at that.

None of which is any excuse. We have the choice and capability of working with what we have been given. It’s on him that he hasn’t done any of that work, for over 7 decades now.

4 Likes

I don’t think anyone sees his cognitive decline as an excuse for his sociopathy or his bigotry.

Rather it’s an explanation for why he is no longer able to express his sociopathic, bigoted ideas in anything resembling coherent sentence structure.

15 Likes

Perhaps they mean that, as president, he wasn’t operating under civil law and authority? An outlaw president? :thinking:

Nah. That’s too precise and accurate.

4 Likes

I’d go for his time as President saw him being very uncivil, so when he stopped being President he went back to being…

Nah … that doesn’t really work either, does it.

6 Likes

So, contrary to mulching him directly, I might propose that he both eat kudzu and set a course through Solarpunk Art Therapy (grow your own art materials?); though trapping pine borer beetles might be a better starter course.

2 Likes

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.