Trump's brain on a 40-year downward spiral, according to analysis of his speeches over time

Originally published at: Data: Trump's brain on a 40-year downward spiral - Boing Boing

5 Likes

I know we’re all shocked that the corporate media, which spent so much time speculating on Biden’s supposed cognitive decline, is silent on this matter.

43 Likes

No! I refuse to accept mental decline as an excuse.

He was a dumb racist fuck 40 years ago, before any of the decline began. He remains a dumb racist fuck today. He’s just stupider now.

42 Likes

23 Likes

downward spiral

14 Likes

TribeBlackSpiralDancers

11 Likes

I’m pretty sure my brain is also on a 40 year downward spiral. I think I peaked at 17.

11 Likes

Argh! Donnie may have been commander-in-chief, but he was still a civilian. (The thought of Trump being subject to the Uniform Code of Military Justice does make me smile.)

I know it’s a bit muddled in the US due to the militia origins of police forces (and militarization).

23 Likes

Downward Spiral, they say?

9 Likes

Well, he probably has been on a downward spiral since his return to civilian life.

Wasn’t he in a military school?

12 Likes

But still under civilian law and authority. Unless he enlisted or was commissioned, still a civilian. Citizen Bone Spurs.

6 Likes

Hey, don’t mock his bone spurs. He has X-rays!

16 Likes

They’re not making excuses for him, they’re just analyzing how he gets his bullshit across. It’s not either/or. He was an asshole in 1984 with a sharp mind; now he’s an asshole with a declining mind. We knew this. Time will do that to you.

10 Likes

I mean, I’m not sure where curing his mind deviates from the sending him to hell narrative, but there are some Aaranofskys still around, or I could see him having epiphanies about how labor groups and old buildings should improve together even if he’s not the MC in the story.

5 Likes

That, and I still have my pet theory that he had a mild stroke while in office. Or Long COVID. (or both.)

Is the usual penalty for treason still apply from that? /snark

15 Likes

In other news, water is wet.
Water Landscape GIF

9 Likes

Now I gotta pee! Thanks a lot!

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

8 Likes

So will a poor diet, lack of exercise both mental and physical, and the probable abuse of prescription drugs.

11 Likes

Don’t forget the syphilis!

10 Likes

Slightly different sort of brain “worms,” but 'twill do, verily, 'twill do.

8 Likes