Trump's campaign boss Stephen K. Bannon was charged with domestic abuse

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2016/08/26/trumps-campaign-boss-stephen.html

1 Like

I guess the strategy is to make the domestic abuse claims against Trump seem less horrible by comparison?

9 Likes

Themesong for this campaign:

1 Like

That’s too bad. Hopefully the media ignores this distraction and moves on to important issues, like Hillary being old and brittle and sick.*

• Trump 2016!
16 Likes

Are we supposed to be surprised by revelations about Trump’s campaign staff anymore?

5 Likes

You got it all wrong. It’s Hillary’s campaign manager that is a domestic abuser. The people she surrounds herself with should tell you all about how she supports bigoted spousal abusers. Sad!

// Is “Sad!” the new “/s”?

8 Likes

Exactly! It’s not like Trump himself has ever been accused of…oh, wait.

14 Likes

Inb4 “But the charges were dropped you dumb hippies.”

8 Likes

Stef didn’t age well did he. I always knew he’d be a wife beater…

12 Likes

He was the aggrieved party here. She disturbed his slumber to feed the mewling whelps for crying out loud. He probably had important business things to do the next day.

4 Likes

Well, I guess if you’re an accused child rapist and have admitted to raping your wife, hiring a guy who beats women must not seem like a big deal, really.

7 Likes

Trump team 2016:

7 Likes

These lyrics seem appropriate to me:

“Big Time”

I’m on my way I’m making it, huh!
I’ve got to make it show yeah, hey!
So much larger than life
I’m gonna watch it growing
Hey hey hey heyyyyyyy

The place where I come from is a small town
They think so small, they use small words
But not me, I’m smarter than that,
I worked it out
I’ll be stretching my mouth to let those big words come right out
I’ve had enough, I’m getting out
to the city, the big big city
I’ll be a big noise with all the big boys, so much stuff I will own
And I will pray to a big god, as I kneel in the big church

Big time, I’m on my way I’m making it, big time, oh yes
Big time, I’ve got to make it show yeah, big time
Big time, so much larger than life
Big time, I’m gonna watch it growing, big time
Ho ohh ohh, oh oh, ho ohh ohh, oh ohhh

My parties have all the big names and I greet them with the widest smile
Tell them how my life is one big adventure
and always they’re amazed when I show them 'round my house to my bed
I had it made like a mountain range with a snow white pillow for my big fat head
And my heaven will be a big heaven, and I will walk through the front door

Big Time, I’m on my way I’m making it, big time, Huh!
Big time, I’ve got to make it show yeah, big time
Big time, so much larger than life
Big time, I’m gonna watch it growing, big time
Big time, my car is getting bigger Big time, my house is getting bigger
Big time, my eyes are getting bigger
and my mouth
Big time, my belly’s getting bigger
Big time, and my bank account
Big time, look at my circumstance
Big time, and the bulge in my big big big big big big big big big big big big big big big, hi there

8 Likes

A lot of people are saying Trump will pardon all sex offenders and release them from prison if he’s elected. They say he’s planning sex-abuse panels to assign at least one pederast to molest each and every American child. I don’t know if it’s true, but that’s what some people are saying.

15 Likes

He sounds like a smart man. And he’s got a plan. I like smart people with plans. If this doesn’t happen in his first term, then I’m sure he’ll do it in his second term.

3 Likes

Classic political question - “When did you stop beating your wife?” Though it might have an actual answer in this case.

4 Likes

Don only hires the best people. The best, it’s true!

5 Likes

Did he actually admit that part? I just heard about how his lawyer dismissed the possibility by saying “you can’t rape your own spouse” or some such nonsense but not the part where Trump admitted the event really did happen as Ivana testified.

3 Likes

You’re 100% right, actually. I had misremembered Trump admitting it in a roundabout way by saying “well you can’t rape your own wife so it doesn’t count” or some such thing, but it was indeed his lawyer who said that it didn’t count because you can’t rape your spouse.

3 Likes

She accidentally woke him up when she went to feed their infant twins, see, and things went downhill from there.

What a standup guy. Exactly the kind of person I’d like to help raise my children.

3 Likes