Christ, what an asshole. Fuck that guy.

5 Likes

Because something is happening here
But you donā€™t know what it is
Do you, Mister Jones?

6 Likes

You first.

3 Likes

My absolute pleasure. Did I mention it would be with Bea Arthurā€™s dick?

3 Likes

Bea Arthur doesnā€™t have a dickā€¦ And sheā€™s dead.

You can use mine, Iā€™m not using it.

3 Likes

I like Trump, when heā€™s direct he has many valid points however, when he leaves a big door open, I think it hurts his cause.

I suspect the ā€œsomethingā€ there might be a bit different. Iā€™ve already heard from several friends and family members abroad about the current election. A lot of them have been given the impression by the incessant news coverage (and the panic about Trump in their own media) that Trump is much further along than he is. That he is already winning, a shoo in, or otherwise almost guaranteed to be our next president. And many of them have complained about having to explain to less informed neighbors that no, the US election isnā€™t over and Trump hasnā€™t won. Its seems to me that a combination of confusion about the US election processes, media saturation, and frankly just propaganda in places like Russia have given the false impression to much of the world that Trump already is or very likely will be our next President (which is pretty bad all on its own).

So given that Putin is himself a crazy person, and Russiaā€™s media is known to be a shit show, and his government is known to simply tell the guy what he wants to hear. It seems to me that Putin might just assume that Trump is 100% definitely going to be the next president. And would like to get at all that sweet, sweet dirt on the guy. So he can use it to embarrass the US, later. Once the Donald is crowned.

Its pretty unlikely any of that will pan out for the guy.

1 Like

How many invalid points and revolting ideas would he have to spew from his orange face before you would cease to ā€œlikeā€ him?

16 Likes

Would you care to elaborate?

11 Likes

15 Likes

Please no.

1 Like

Iā€™d just like to know what weā€™re dealing with when it comes to new posters.

2 Likes

ā€œHeā€™s leaving it to the audience to piece together what heā€™s saying,ā€

Exactly what youā€™d expect from a confidence artist. Heā€™s been grifting so long itā€™s second nature now.

11 Likes

Laibach covered this when I saw them last yearā€¦ a great songā€¦

2 Likes

No, it doesnā€™t. His cause is attention for Trump. He doesnā€™t give a damn about this country or any of the people in it, except himself.

13 Likes

I think his supporters like him because he is disruptive of a shitty system and they donā€™t care who gets hurt.

6 Likes

They care tremendously who they hurt. Itā€™s ā€œthose people.ā€

3 Likes

Because they think heā€™s different, based solely on rhetoric. Like he wonā€™t mold himself to financial gain once in power.

Suckers, the lot.

3 Likes