Trump's conspiracy theory catchphrase: "There's something going on"

Sure, I agree with that. But I think Trump doesn’t care, because all he cares about is himself. [quote=“Phrenological, post:40, topic:79791”]
Suckers, the lot.
[/quote]

Maybe some. I think some just like the fact he’s a business man and is disruptive. And then there are the ones who knoe he’s giving them cover to enact their violent fantasies about “those people.”

It’s piles of shit all the way down!

6 Likes

Telling that those same people hated Mittens, who was not a traditional Republican and a very successful businessman.

2 Likes

One of you lovely BB people posted a link to the WH correspondent’s dinner (2011, IIRC) where Obama dissected little boy trump, but I thought this other bit of the article was interesting as well:

During dinner, the reality TV star and real estate mogul was his cocky, self-satisfied self. “We’re with Lally and The Washington Post,” he told me as he sat in a place of honor next to Lally Weymouth, the daughter and mother of newspaper publishers (Katharine Graham and Katharine Weymouth, respectively). “It’s a great honor to be at the dinner. It’s a great honor,” Trump added as his hostess beamed. “The response has been lovely.”

As you say, the man is in it for nobody but himself.

EDIT: Linky, in case anyone missed it.

6 Likes

6 Likes

So, there’s something happening here?

Edit: missed Buffalo Springfield in @Mister44’s post.

5 Likes

Doesn’t he seem so much better now than he did four years ago? (Still pretty awful, natch)

2 Likes

What it is, is painfully clear…
There’s a man with a mouth over there,
Telling me, I’ve got to be scared…
I think it’s time we
STOP, children, what’s that sound
Everybody look what’s going down

7 Likes

Bbbbut, I can’t take my eyes off of the hair…

6 Likes

But I’m sure he’s got his best people on it. Unless they are still wandering around in Hawaii.

6 Likes

Have you seen Trumps hair?

There’s something going on.

What it is ain’t exactly clear.

7 Likes

People can’t believe it. There’s something going on.

6 Likes

paranoia strikes deep

into your party it will creep

it starts when you’re always afraid

you step out of line, the man come and take you away

4 Likes

There so needs to be a remake with these words.

Pity that I cannot sing.

greatest slinger of bullshit in human history?

Hello @preacher

Welcome to BoingBoing!

As someone who avoids using harsh language himself, I would like to warn you: if you think that “BS” is harsh, you’ve probably taken a wrong turn somewhere. Trying to fight against the use of harsh language is probably not a battle that you’re going to win.

If you feel you can tolerate the cursing, there are a lot of very nice people, but, I must warn you that some of them swear like sailors.

I hope that you choose to stick around. Feel free to try to stop the swearing, but I feel it would be a quixotic and Sisyphean task.

Nice to make your acquaintance,
~Nim

11 Likes

There are profanity filter browser plugins, for instance

http://fstop.oliveryork.com.au/

(Haven’t used it myself, so this is not an endorsement.)

1 Like

Would you say you’re disappointed in BoingBoing?

6 Likes

It’s promoted on an Australian website, so it’ll either work or explode in a shower of shit and profanities.

7 Likes

Looks like they deleted their account. Guess we were too harsh here.

3 Likes