Trump's courtroom is too cold to nap and fart comfortably

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/04/26/trumps-courtroom-is-too-cold-to-nap-and-fart-comfortably.html

4 Likes

No warm, farting comfort for fascists…

Donald Glover Reaction GIF

8 Likes

It’s not unusual for old men to be grumpy about the cold, but Old Men of Action will take steps to do something about it instead of just complaining.

IMG_1273

24 Likes

My favorite silver age comic book!

17 Likes

Trump is ‘crop dusting’ the jury in hopes of ‘harvesting’ a favorable verdict.

1 Like

Tell me you’ve never even looked at your utility bills, let alone worried about them, without telling me.

10 Likes

You’d think that kevlar would be a good insulator.

1 Like

He’s a giant mushroom, and he’s releasing spores! Run!

5 Likes

A preview of his future resting place in the second round of the ninth circle, Antenora (home to Traitors to their Country)? Yeah, I know Trump could fit into a number of different circles, including:

• Lust (second)
  • Greed (fourth)
  • Heresy (sixth)
  • Fraud (eighth)
3 Likes

The court should tell him they’re going green because global warming and running the AC in eco mode. That would raise his blood pressure for sure.

4 Likes

Yay, I get to use an ancient meme!

5 Likes

They probably dropped the temperature to wake his ass up.

7 Likes

The only fair decision is for a piece of him to reside on every level of Hell. And we can auction off who gets to do the cutting to pay off the national debt.

3 Likes

according to those involved, that is not the part of him they want awakened!

2 Likes

Weird, he used to think the criminal process shouldn’t coddle law breakers.

“When you see these thugs being thrown into the back of a paddy wagon, you just seen them thrown in, rough. I said, ‘Please don’t be too nice,’”

6 Likes

So Trump is continually complaining that it’s cold, dozing off sitting in his chair and pooping his pants, but we’re supposed to believe Biden is the old and decrepit one? What does Trump need to do, wither into a skeleton before our eyes like the “he chose poorly” scene in Last Crusade?

533f52c8-5481-49b3-a9fe-1b4deaf992a0_text

4 Likes

Plus, half of his defenses are based on “I don’t remember who this person is” despite other witnesses remembering their meeting, and Trump discussing the person. Very Reaganesque.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.