Toot toot! Donald Trump raises a stink in the courtroom — literally — and it's "putrid" (video

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/04/19/toot-toot-donald-trump-raises-a-stink-in-the-courtroom-literally-and-its-putrid-video.html

9 Likes

I wouldn’t discount the possibility that he’s soiling his adult diapers rather than merely passing gas.

47 Likes

42 Likes

See above.

15 Likes

You could not pay people enough. If he paid people.

22 Likes

Stop humanizing him.

21 Likes

Sulphur and the Devil, a long running association.

27 Likes

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Sunlight is the Best Disinfectant

They should go buy some source capture exhaust fans like the type used in nail salons. They could position the intake next to Trumpy’s ass. Problem solved!

13 Likes

Oh my! Some Secret Service agent is going to have to share Trump’s cell.

9 Likes

Odds for the Super Dookie Jackpot just keep on getting better and better.

6 Likes

I hope someone reads that tweet to him.

11 Likes

sick puke GIF

25 Likes

Meh- I don’t actually blame people for farting in a courtroom. Though if your diet makes them smell really bad…

They make underpants with activated charcoal filters.

9 Likes

Too simple. Get an engineering company to put together a design for bag-in/bag-out HEPA filter system with a UV light disinfection cabinet. If it had redundant components, you could bypass the main exhaust and change filters while the system continued to operate. That would definitely protect the jurors, prosecution, and court staff.

11 Likes

Imagine the stink he would raise when he is remanded to custody (either by guilty verdict or by contempt of court.) This would be a golden opportunity to curb most of the odor by putting him on a strict vegan diet.

7 Likes

Light and disinfectant up his butt?

15 Likes

I donno, I’m going more and more vegetarian, edging over to vegan, and uh, I’m going the (ahem) other way. Good thing I spend most days in my office by myself.

ty1OXBJ

Digestion is an odiferous business ¯\(ツ)

23 Likes

True, true … but it would be a lot easier just to put him in an air-tight containment unit. Much cheaper, much easier to maintain.

trapped the rock GIF

17 Likes

This is going to turn into an exploding whale story before it’s over isn’t it?

20 Likes