Toot toot! Donald Trump raises a stink in the courtroom — literally — and it's "putrid" (video

Is this his revenge for the “gag order”?

18 Likes
6 Likes

…Donald Trump is actually farting in the courtroom

This is incorrectly stated. Since he is of course still president ( :roll_eyes:), he’s just…

…issuing Excecutive Odors.

47 Likes

on air ugh GIF by Elvis Duran Show

19 Likes

Maybe poking him with a stick wouldn’t be a good idea?

16 Likes

I smell… a sponsorship oPpoRtUniTy!11!11!!

ETA:
@Mister44

Party Soccer GIF by Coca-Cola

13 Likes

Orange asshole stinks; in other news, water makes you wet.

15 Likes

18 Likes

Maybe not …

Former Jan. 6 panel chair seeks to strip Secret Service protection from felons

The former chair of the now-disbanded Jan. 6 committee introduced a bill Friday that would strip Secret Service protection of any former executive convicted of a felony — an effort to avoid the complications of incarcerating former President Trump should he be ordered to serve jail time.

Dubbed the “Denying Infinite Security and Government Resources Allocated toward Convicted and Extremely Dishonorable (DISGRACED) Former Protectees Act,” the legislation from Rep. Bennie Thompson (D-Miss.) would nix the lifelong protection given to former presidents if they are convicted and sentenced for a felony that carries a year or more in prison time.

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/4605774-former-jan-6-panel-chair-bill-secret-service-protection-felons/

“Ok guys, plan vacations and scratch the gas masks!”

19 Likes

Then they’d have to put him in solitary, because other prisoners wouldn’t react well to it. Besides, “cruel and unusual punishment”.

8 Likes

Hey look! Florida has a ventilated solution:

https://www.floridamemory.com/items/show/29042

8 Likes

Alternately they could always just leave Trump alone in the cell and have agents taking shifts guarding the hallway. It’s not like they have to share a bedroom with him at Mar-a-Lago (at least I hope they don’t).

11 Likes

“Wait a minute… How do you know so much about Oops, I crapped my pants?”
“Because I’m wearing them… and I just did.”

7 Likes

It looks like this Gif of Trump entering the courtroom is even more relevant.

main-qimg-f2055993e295dff9f54585ee115a8ca2-lq

16 Likes

Suddenly I am reminded of Alex Jones saying Obama and Hillary “smelled of sulfur.”

Well Alex, who smells demonic now?

7 Likes

In fart related news:

Conservatives in the House Freedom Caucus are signing up to take shifts to monitor the chamber floor in order to prevent their own party leaders from making unilateral moves that could curb their power.

The Freedom Caucus’ Floor Action Response Team, shorthanded as “FART,” aims to guard against an unannounced request to pass resolutions that would stealthily limit their leverage against leadership, according to two Republicans with direct knowledge, who were granted anonymity to speak candidly.

https://www.politico.com/live-updates/2024/04/18/congress/hfc-on-alert-00153097

Whew! What a stinker.

10 Likes

“The gas must pass”?

12 Likes

i could’ve gone all day without this news.

10 Likes

“Farp sign!”

8 Likes

It’s a side effect of all that ivermectin.

9 Likes