Trump's creepy MAGA love letters: A cult leader's twisted romance

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/03/22/trumps-creepy-maga-love-letters-a-cult-leaders-twisted-romance.html

5 Likes

13 Likes

He knows his audience.

2 Likes

That’s the language of a wife beater. Eeeeew.

10 Likes

This sentence alone shows that Trump doesn’t have a clue how “love” works. My love for my family is not a transactional arrangement contingent on how they feel about me from day to day.

9 Likes

Meanwhile Trump’s “cognitive decline” continues.

Jonathan Last was at the same performance in Rome and wrote that “When insanity becomes the norm, it ceases to be insane. As a practical matter, it is impossible for a society to spend a decade listening to an unwell man say crazy, disassociated, garbled words for hours at a time, almost daily, and maintain the position that he is unhinged. At some point, society decides that the man they once regarded as unhinged, simply is. It’s like sitting in a room that stinks of sulfur. At first the smell is intolerable; but after a while you can’t even notice it if you try. This is more than human nature: It’s how our brains are wired to adapt to environmental conditions. That’s one of my big worries about the next eight months: That it will be biologically and psychologically impossible for a crucial percentage of voters to perceive what the Republican candidate for president actually is.”

6 Likes

They’ve thrown everything at me: Hoaxes, Witch Hunts, Impeachments, Indictments, Raids, and ARRESTS!

ARRESTS? I’d have remembered the perp-walk with much fondness! Did I miss something? :thinking:

4 Likes

It’s probably his way of referencing his Georgia mug shot. On that basis, his brain-dead followers will accept the claim he was arrested without question.

5 Likes
2 Likes

Going to leave this right here …

2 Likes

GIF by Justin

2 Likes

to sir, with love

1 Like

Tangent!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.