Trump's dumbest son deletes tweet

Here’s the thing, though: he’s kind of…right? Even if unintentionally, and even if he doesn’t have the cognitive capacity to realize why he’s condemning his own family.

Anyone who palled around with these fuckers should be presumed to be a part of their activities unless and until they explain why the fuck they were palling around with child sex traffickers. You don’t get the benefit of the doubt when you either knew of should have known. Bill Clinton flying around on the Lolita Express, Alan Dershowitz getting a “massage” from a sex slave–all these fuckers should be shot into the goddamn sun.

6 Likes

Is anyone here questioning that? Was anyone on Twitter questioning it?

The only denials I have seen is that Trump was deeply involved with Maxwell and Epstein. The photos were a reminder that we know otherwise.

12 Likes

No one is really arguing otherwise. We are simply pointing out that this is like Freddy Krueger taking Jason Voorhees to task over his blatant disregard for the lives of American teenagers.

28 Likes

Dissing Trump & company is almost too easy. Getting rid of them is much harder.

1 Like

Even ignoring the Epstein connection, I guess he forgot that dad was friendly with the Clintons for a long time, there are plenty of pics of Donald playing golf with Bill.

17 Likes

Obligs:

32 Likes

Can we resurrect the rumor that Donny Boy ran for Prez with the Clintons’ encouragement so he could destroy the GOP? He’s doing a good job there.

3 Likes

To be clear, I’m not attempting to argue with anyone here or assign any straw men–I’m making a standalone point. Specifically, that these fuckers should all be shot into the sun.

6 Likes

It’s so hard to choose just one!

3 Likes

19 Likes

Eric’s tweet also renews attention to this stupidity:

15 Likes

Well Barron seems to be staying out of the public eye at least (even his dad seems to forget about his existence from time to time!) so I think that makes him the smartest one by default.

14 Likes

Granted the bar isn’t set very high

7 Likes

8 Likes

Wait till he spreads his wings. America will tremble. O fuck, the smart Drumpf!

2 Likes

There’s still a chance that the instagram model named after a jewelry store might turn out to be the smartest Trump kid overall. Apparently she just graduated from Georgetown Law School this past May (based entirely on merit, I’m sure).

11 Likes

I’ve always kinda wondered about this part. Are we so sure we have the facts strait on that part? I mean, at the time Drumpkins was quite busy elsewhere if I recall the tabloids correctly, if you get my drift. The Orange One doesn’t seem to act particularly fatherly about that one. (But then, he doesn’t act particularly fatherly about his other offspring, unless you count the creepy attention the one daughter)

1 Like

The one he told Howard Stern’s audience he wanted to fuck when she was underage. I bet his evangelical supporters just eat that up.

3 Likes

All of Trump’s relationships are transactional, including his relationships with family members.

Barron and Tiffany haven’t yet done anything of import to further his business or political interests, therefore they aren’t worth his time or attention. His other children fall in or out of favor depending on how effective they are at debasing themselves in the competition for his affection.

11 Likes

Not to my knowledge. In the Epstein documentary on Netflix, though, one of the Epstein staff on his island indicated that he’d seen Bill Clinton on the island. He didn’t say he’d seen or heard Clinton was involved in abusing the girls and women there, but Clinton has denied even going to the island, which then raises other questions when you have a contrary witness.

1 Like