Trump's dumbest son deletes tweet

Bill Clinton has a long history of allegations against him but I haven’t seen any evidence he’s a pedophile.

You can be a creepy sex criminal and still draw the line at wanting to fuck children.

11 Likes

“I hardly know Wacko Donald Trump, Jr. I was not a fan of his, that I can tell you. Said all good about me until the day I Fired him like a Dog. Don is Incompetent!”

8 Likes

Of course. My point is only that Clinton’s denial about being on Epstein’s island, when there is other evidence that he was there, raises questions.

Moreover, we’re talking about a guy who liked to sleep with women significantly younger than him and a crime with strict liability based on a somewhat arbitrary date–what’s statutory rape one day at 11:59 p.m. is, at least in some jurisdictions, sex between consenting adults a minute later.

There isn’t court-of-law proof that either of them did anything, but there’s more than enough reason to believe it in my books. Both flew at some point on the “Lolita Express”, as people called it even in those days. At the very least they knew what Epstein was doing and chose to do nothing about it.

5 Likes

Eric knows that only today is real and that tomorrow he will be richer than when he went to bed.

That is so funny, I guess mommy was protecting little Eric from the big bad world she likely did not even tell the kids about daddy being a big fat orange kitty grabbing mushroom headed rapist who likes them on the “younger side”.

…who I assume will both be asking for a bail out soon…

1 Like

At least some of the articles have said that Epstein introduced Trump and Melania. Trump has a known history of perving on underage models backstage at his events, and has talked about how Epstein always has lots of really young women around (in ways that sounded approving rather than disapproving.)

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.