Trump's favorite voter fraud expert is registered to vote in three states

That’s the point, when you have the president saying things like:

“When you look at the people that are registered, dead, illegal and two states, and some cases maybe three states, we have a lot to look into,” Trump said in an ABC interview.

13 Likes

Yup. Dead people being registered to vote is no different than say … dead people having car loans.

3 Likes

If descendants inherited votes, though, it would be an aristocracy, so we use money instead? Aug.

1 Like

You would have to put it in a bag of holding to be sure, but I would be ready to stand there beside you as you did the deed; the escape probability would be enticing.

2 Likes

What I meant was. … people who are registered to vote die just like people with car loans die. Then it all gets ironed out after the funeral.

Hey now, we don’t want to get probability involved. I’m fairly convinced that someone’s been messing around with an infinite improbability drive already. AND IT WASN’T EVEN ZAPHOD! At least he would have been an undeniably cool president.

Maybe we should ban very hot cups of tea.

10 Likes

It’s not that him being registered to vote in 3 states is evidence of voter fraud.

It’s that people being registered to vote in multiple states is one of the main pieces of “evidence” that Trump is using to advance his claims of voter fraud. That so many people around Trump have multiple registrations just shows how ridiculous it is.

12 Likes

Oh, I completely agree. I was just showing how it doesn’t prove his own point.

1 Like

On behalf of all of us, Trevor Noah asked Laurence Fishburne for the red pill last week.

8 Likes

What I meant was. … people who are registered to vote die just like people with car loans die. Then it all gets ironed out after the funeral.

But what about all the lovely dosh piled up during a “real” (rich) person’s lifetime? Wouldn’t it be best to pass everything on, create a legal shitstorm of voting rights, debt, criminal convictions, as well as other probate? K, you see where I’m going with this.

Getting raw about this Resident Rump dynasty, I thought the Bushes needed to be orbitally lased out of existence, but this crowd of dumb assholes? Expropriation and sterilization of the the world-citizen superrich, not reasonable reform, seems to be Resident Rump’s end game, If only through the inevitable collapse of his maximalist dream. Rump, Rutin, Ray, Rerkal, R’ssad, RePen, let’s let loose the fuckin’ napalm.

Well, it wouldn’t be, if this guy wasn’t asserting - and those assertions weren’t convincing the president - that being registered multiple places was a sure sign of voter fraud…

6 Likes

Yeah, but this guy is white.

9 Likes

And he voted for Trump, so it therefore can’t be voter fraud, because all the illegal votes went to Hillary.

15 Likes

But why can’t we live in a funny cartoon?

8 Likes

Send a thief to catch a thief.

Corry again, here is a much fuller article. Your short tweet tries to mix registration with voting. He had lived in all three states, like many many people. The point is, we have to clean up the rolls and ensure people vote only once.

The point is that there is absolutely no evidence that there are sizable number of people voting multiple times.

17 Likes

It’s not that hard to be on the rolls, but it is REALLY hard to vote in all three states. He is claiming voter fraud, not bad recordkeeping.

1 Like

5. I am living in a simulation, and everyone around me are NPCs. Evidence for this? The people I talk to most (outside of immediate family and co-workers) are all people I only communicate with online (y’all mostly…) which in fact doesn’t mean that I’m a shut-in, it just means that there were budget cuts in the project…

6 Likes

ipso-alt-facto!

3 Likes