Trump's favorite voter fraud expert is registered to vote in three states

Ever since the orange on descended the escalator into the election I have been feeling like we are in #4. Someone inserted some cheat codes or changed the parameters of human decency or asked "what is the minimum it would take to take a country that prides itself in freedom to descend into fascism?"
Living in a sim with someone occasionally tweaking the parameters is the only way for me to explain how something like 50 shades of grey gets instant fame or how people find the kardasians (I don’t know how to spell their name, and do not care to find out) interesting, or how suddenly everyone has to be connected by small squares of metal and plastic all the time.
I want out. Please.

4 Likes

That is tax money boondoggle chasing a phantom problem.

Bring back some proof that this exists as a problem and we can talk about your fears. A few prosecutions would do to make your point. Citations, please.

Unless you want a nanny state coddling you, holding your hand, and soothing your fears of the dark.

7 Likes

This sort of distractification news always makes me fear for the worst—that something really nasty is happening again, under the radar.

1 Like

Maybe you just need to darken up your sense of humor? :wink:

Are you in orbit? :wink:

5 Likes

Yeah, I was going to say. I bet pretty much ANYONE who has moved to a different state is registered in more than one state. This is also where people get bent out of shape over “dead people voting”, because dead people are still technically registered (but didn’t actually vote.)

Do they talk to each other at all? Would one be able to cast an absentee ballot, or the fact that it is being mailed to a different state be a red flag?

I am thinking they must already have checks for this stuff in place.

1 Like

Not exactly. But I like the cut of your jib and I’d like to subscribe to your newsletter or modern day equivalent.

1 Like

Is there any reason to believe that he voted more than once in any election? I have been registered in several states where I have lived, and have never even thought about whether there is even a process available to deregister when moving away.

2 Likes

How about
5. We are inside a consumer-level sim intended for shared entertainment, i.e. an MMORPG of some sort. But we are NPCs. Drumpf (and Kanye, and Musk, and whoever you’re having yourself) are the avatars of human players.
There are paid upgrade options in the game and whoever’s controlling the melon Mussolini simply paid more than anyone else for all the add-ons and super powers.

(Though apparently not any of the cool skins, finger upgrades, etc.)

4 Likes

That’s rather the point.

No, there is absolutely nothing to indicate that Phillips is voting multiple times in multiple districts but equally, there is absolutely nothing to indicate that this is something that happens at all, in any of the hundreds of thousands of perfectly normal, fully explicable cases where a normal voter appears on the electoral roll in several places.

However, Trump’s only explanation to date as to why he believes that voter fraud lost him the popular vote has been to say that there are people who are on the register several times and therefore, they must have been the ones who cast all those votes for HRC.

Never mind the fact that the overwhelming majority of the US and the World thinks he is repugnant; he loves himself, so [insert utterly ridiculous argument here] is the only possible reason.

14 Likes

Wasn’t there a news story about REAL voter fraud this election cycle? Some dumb lady sent her vote in (for Mango Mussolini, of course) and she was so askeered about the seekrit mooselman Obama stealing her vote that she showed up at her precinct and voted again (or tried to).

I know in my family that my mother and father were registered to vote in both FL and OH. And claimed to have voted by mail in both iirc? I mentioned that you can only vote in the state you claim as your residence for tax purposes. They got angry and started yelling about how they had property in both states and it was their god-given right to vote in both states as they lived in both blah blah blah. I just replied “google it”. I am pretty sure that after my Mom died this September she still voted by mail for Rage Mango (probably in both FL and OH, sigh).

There is your voter fraud. Is it enough to swing elections? probably not… but active interference by the FBI and FSB/GRU (KGB) sure swung this one. And now we reap the whirlwind. Thanks Putin!

4 Likes

More or less :wink:

1 Like

It can lapse, if you don’t regularly vote.

1 Like

The point it, the only “evidence” that idiots have about voter fraud is people being registered in multiple locations, and we can see that that’s meaningless.

We already do.

2 Likes

Yup. Pretty much the only cases of real voter fraud are Republican voters, either trying to “prove” that fraud exists, or because they’re so convinced that all the liberals are cheating that they believe they have to cheat too.

12 Likes

9 Likes

exactly. That’s what is scary about Drumpf supporters.

2 Likes

Is it illegal to be registered in more than one state?

I have moved a few times in my adult life and have registered to vote in my new state. However, I never had to unregister in my old state.

This article also is feeding the monster of their false narrative. Voter fraud is negligible. Voter suppression is rampant.

1 Like

running on Windows 10, that got updated on November 8th.

4 Likes

Around election day I had a conversation with a colleague who had just checked the voter records in the four previous states that he had lived in – in only one had he been de-registered, despite his best efforts and the notification that at least two of the states had sent to the previous state upon his new registration. In one state he needed more documentation to de-register than he needed to register in the first place - the concern there being that nefarious individuals might use pretexting to disenfranchise people.

4 Likes