Trump's favorite voter fraud expert is registered to vote in three states

People who buy media honestly and have problems using DRM are simultaneously shrugging their shoulders and going, “Hey multiple checks to keep people from voting seems worthwhile and couldn’t possibly hamper lawful voters.”

This is the level of stupidity we’re dealing with.

6 Likes

Look how easy it is to unwittingly commit “voter fraud*.” Anyone else suspect all the Trump staff being registered to vote in multiple places is going to be used down the line to argue for nationwide voter suppressi-- I mean “protection” laws?

edit- In other words, all these stories are playing us, and our enthusiastic proliferation of these stories is us playing ourselves?

*being registered in multiple places is not voter fraud. Voting twice is fraud, and multiple studies confirm nearly zero occurrences of multiple-voting fraud in the last 15-20 years.

1 Like

Oh, Max, it’s so great to see that you’ve finally managed to put your fears about voter fraud to rest! I know that that was something that you were utterly terrified of in the past, and I salute you for managing to move past your admittedly irrational fears and ask for corroborating evidence!

10 Likes

This is a prime example of the doublethink that is Dump and his proles. 1984 is here; I’m not one to chide “I told you so,” but I did. I wish i was as wrong here, but I was spot on. This clown is gunning to sink the ship.

We’re screwed if we don’t stand up to this Trumpocrat.

I have the utmost respect for the office of POTUS, but this guy is defiling the office by ignoring the law, the Constitution, the Bill of Rights, and being a frickin’ hypocrite. Lead by example, or GTFO.

There is no redux.

You break it; you bought it.* *To paraphrase Colin Powell

Please lead by example going forward. Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.