Trump's ghoul Miller gets super screamy on MSNBC

Originally published at: Trump's ghoul Miller gets super screamy on MSNBC - Boing Boing

11 Likes

You better fact-check yo self before you fact-wreck yo self.

26 Likes

I tried and got 3 1/2 minutes in. That’s enough of that BS.

17 Likes

Make that two.

15 Likes

I won’t watch it at all. I’m a wreck for at least 12 hrs after vomiting, which of course makes it even worse.

16 Likes

There’s never a good reason to platform a Nazi.

29 Likes

TR:SL Too ridiculous: stopped listening.

11 Likes

Stephen Miller (et al) should never be on live TV.

If Melber (et al) want to chase ratings, they should do shows like Last Week Tonight with John Oliver, where they can present all of Stephen Miller’s ideas and systematically debunk his bullshit without him being able to Gish gallop his way through the interview time. Humour optional.

23 Likes

The fact that he immediately refers to a “communist scheme” to persecute Republicans tells you all you need to hear.

These kinds of exchanges are annoying bullshit. Miller knows he can shout his lies faster than Ari can fact check. In the public interest they should have edited it brutally, stopping the tape and putting the fact check right across Miller’s sinister face.

17 Likes

Just looking at that creature turns my stomach.

11 Likes

As discussed in a previous topic, that’s exactly what Miller is despite his being Jewish. Calling him a kapo would be letting him off easy.

15 Likes

In every World War II movie, there’s always a scene where a Nazi officer enters an office, along with several lower-ranking non-speaking Nazi officers. The Nazi officer speaks sternly to the person behind the desk, while the non-speaking officers stand immediately behind him, scowling.

Miller looks exactly like one of those non-speaking officers. Squint a little bit and you can see the uniform appearing on his body.

13 Likes

This image is 6 yrs old.

22 Likes

Obligatory…

29 Likes

That’s another good 'un!

9 Likes

wil wheaton burn GIF by Syfy’s The Wil Wheaton Project

12 Likes

There are few images that so blatantly display the huge difference between good and evil. No amount of $500 jars of face cream can hide the devil’s work. Plastic surgery may tighten up things on the surface, but it does nothing for the dead eyes w/all that’s foul behind them.

ahem Hell, that shitbird jones looks much older than me, and I’m eight years older than he!

13 Likes

Maybe a gallows platform.

6 Likes

slender man creepy pasta GIF

8 Likes
9 Likes