Trump's "I know nothing" defense exposed as a lie

How people should react to Trump when he says it:

5 Likes

It’s deliberate that his lies are obvious. It’s a power play. He’s reminding you every day that he wields enough power that he can make up any lie he likes and it won’t matter.

3 Likes

Maybe, but I think you give Trump too much credit. This feels more like a coward play to me. He’s being called out and this is his version of running away instead of facing it head on. It’s the easiest shortest way to escape criticism in the instant so he lies and pleads ignorance.

2 Likes

This would be acceptable!

1 Like

The Teflon President got nothing on our Cadet Bonespurs!

Seriously, do you remember the SNL sketch with Phil Hartman portraying Reagan as a stealth genius and leader? You can’t even pretend that for laughs with the orange shitgibbon.

3 Likes

All of the major German characters (Klink, Schultz, Hofstedter) were played by Jewish actors.

I remember reading that Werner Kemplerer only took the part on the proviso that Klink’s plans never succeeded.

7 Likes

Ahem … https://boingboing.net/2018/08/24/trump-meets-with-qanon.html

“I think we all know he knows about it,” [the QAnon guy] said

2 years ago!

1 Like

[obligatory “why not both?” meme here]

3 Likes
1 Like

Jay Rosen has probably been saying this longer than I have, and I’ve been saying it for four years. But no one listens. Not when here.

2 Likes

Robert Clary (LeBeau) is an actual concentration camp survivor. He still has the tattoo.

There’s a lot of dark understory to that show…

1 Like

That’s right, the rest of the time he’s so far from it there’s no risk of collision.

2 Likes

Nope, it’s Dunning Kruger all the way down. They have Expertise from the school of REAL LIFE which makes them much smarter than book learning/research.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.