Trump's incomprehensible interview causes concerns over mental aptitude (video)

Bring back Nickelback! Please No!

3 Likes

I thought that was the other guy…

3 Likes

C’mon pressure; keep on…

9 Likes

Trump’s incomprehensible interview causes concerns over mental aptitude

Who’s concerned? Not his supporters.

4 Likes

I feel like I’m having a stroke just reading it. Someone really needs to make sure little Donnie isn’t constantly huffing bleach.

4 Likes

When will this be part of a side-by-side attack ad??

5 Likes

Towards the end of his term this forum was investigating the clauses of the constitution that allowed the VP to replace an incapacitated P.

It was never going to happen. At least, not with a Congress that was unwilling to impeach him twice.

2 Likes

We now also have: ‘Ding, Ding, Ding, Boom, Whoosh!’

In case you hadn’t guessed, this is his description of missile defence.

4 Likes

MeidasTouch: Trump Slurs Out Incoherent Sentence

Trump:… which is incapable of solvin’ even the sollest smallest problem. The simplest of problems, we can no longer solve. We can’t do anything. We are an institute in a powerful death penalty. We will put this on.

2 Likes

He’s warding off the old covid.

You just don’t want to know where he stuck the UV light.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Mr. Ed for President?! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah. The difference between Trump in old interviews, and Trump now, is enormous.

I mean, he’s always been a crass braggart and a racist bully, but he used to be coherent, even articulate, and sometimes even showed signs of a sense of humor.

I don’t know if it’s syphillis or Alzheimer’s or some other disease melting his brain down; or decades of doing drugs; or just the effect of having been so isolated from the real world of people and facts and consequences for so long; but something is absolutely and obviously wrong with Trump’s brain.

5 Likes

I’m voting for Cthulhu. Second choice, Sweet Meteor Of Death.

3 Likes

I mean, the point is he’s less “vibrant” and he IS.
2016 trump was a steaming pile of dog shit.
2024 trump is that same pile after a brief reign. Just as offensive, but not as collected, well formed or structured. More spread out and with even less integrity, like it’s barely holding it together.

(to be fair, it has been almost a literal decade. he’s older and slower.)

5 Likes

And under way MORE PRESSURE.

3 Likes

c’mon pressure, do your thing!

rami malek queen GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

3 Likes

All together now…

5 Likes

And of course Fox News had to cut to photos of Biden in order to try to make it clear to viewers who he’s talking about, since Trump is so incoherent it is hard to tell.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.