Trump's Jewish team-members won't go public on his endorsement of neo-Nazis

Hmm, the lettering on that yarmulke(?) miswritten. Some letters in the Hebrew alphabet have final forms, and they missed one.

2 Likes

Well, the pen lasted longer than the sword anyhow. That’s something. I don’t know either, but I’ve heard of him. Something something hubris and dust.

1 Like

Simple answer is no. Brenda will beat him next year, and it isn’t implausible that she lasts another 15 years and takes first place in that list.

4 Likes

Summarised: the French Resistance were useful when they coordinated with outside forces (e.g. D-Day), useless otherwise.

OTOH, we’re not quite at the Maquis stage yet. Internal resistance to fascism can succeed (even peaceful resistance), but you have to commit to it before the fascists lock everything down.

6 Likes

At some point, you have to look in the mirror and realize you’ve become the chicken mascot of a fried chicken restaurant.

12 Likes

not sure why it does surprise people
if you are standing next to the man in charge and he attack your people / faith / minority …etc

you think you are safe because you feel you have the power and the man in change will protect you
That is while people kept on saying Saddam Hussain oppressed Shia in Iraq , half his cabinet were Shia
they heard all his rhetoric vs Shia Iran and felt " Hey that is them not me "

same feeling by the Jews / Blacks …etc in Trump cabinet , they know he is fueling the fire and hatred toward them , but because they are with the man in power , they think they are safe

2 Likes

The Most Power Office in the Land is currently undergoing renovation. The shithead tenant is unfortunately still at large.

4 Likes

You’ve got my blessing…

3 Likes

I’ll be sure to do that next time I am in early 1940s Paris?

1 Like

Wouldn’t help much there, anyway; France went from free to fascist overnight. They didn’t have the luxury of a gradual buildup.

2 Likes

Trump entered in to the public consciousness on Oct. 16, 1973 when the Department of Justice had brought suit in federal court in Brooklyn against Mr. Trump and his father, Fred C. Trump, charging them with violating the Fair Housing Act of 1968 in the operation of 39 buildings.

8 Likes

Even the most scared cat wouldn’t stay on a sinking ship full of effluent.

3 Likes

I wonder if we get to some point in the future where USian grandchildren will ask their granddads “What did you do in the time when Trump was president?”

I really gotta wonder where you live. I am finding it hard to come up with a plausible guess.

Glad to see someone else spotted it!

wait-okay

3 Likes

Not as such:

There are fascist minorities everywhere:

…but my point was that, AFAIAA, they never managed to gain total control of the French state. Because fascism can be resisted.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.