Trump's lying, there is no terrorism crisis on the US-Mexico border.

???
Doesn’t make sense to me if its sarcasm. Doesn’t make sense if it isn’t

5 Likes

20 Likes

The Dem response, for anybody who didn’t catch it. I didn’t watch Trump, I prefer to keep the lies out of my awareness.

AUDIO WARNING: It starts out with a loud tone for about three minutes.

11 Likes

25 Likes

Isn’t everything, according to some folks?

EDIT:

Dammit, @gracchus; GET OUT OF MY HEAD!

*lolz

They both aired already??? I just got home from work!

(Not that I had any intention of watching 45 lie some more…)

14 Likes

this topic is not about

13 Likes

I sure hope so.
I keep seeing him doing things that would reasonably seem to make him look weak and idiotic, but his base seem to think they’re great. Or at least that’s what they publicly say. (Maybe there’s some denial involved.)

6 Likes

Oh, never doubt it; methinks there’s a whole lot of fucking ‘sunk cost’ when it comes to 45’s supporters.

10 Likes

Or just cross the street.

(Better hope you don’t need to make a U turn!)

14 Likes

there is a strong racist undercurrent to which borders and points and what sort of immigration they are concerned with, and it makes a lot more sense when you factor in that racism.

10 Likes

Walls won’t stop us!

The first known drug tunnel along the US-Canada border was found east of the Lynden-Aldergrove crossing in 2005.[1]

:crazy_face:

11 Likes

Lying President is Lying.

9 Likes
21 Likes

I wonder, even with all the sunk cost self-delusion and denial, how they’ll deal with this speech, considering it’s coming out that even Trump thought it wasn’t going to achieve anything and didn’t want to do it. I mean, that’s pretty pathetic. And he’s only in this weak position because he was cowed by right-wing media into trapping himself in a corner from which there’s no real escape.

5 Likes

Black Angus Lives Matter!

10 Likes

Many of us usually do; it’s already baked in.

15 Likes

Because that wouldn’t be true? The security of our southern border has never been a particularly big problem compared to other issues facing the nation.

The amount of drugs, weapons and criminals that enter our country through open sections of the border pale in comparison to the amount of drugs, weapons and criminals that are already here.

16 Likes

Well, one thing seemed obvious and actually raises my esteem for him a smidgen although it’s still at “none whatsoever”.

He can read. He just read out loud for 10 minutes. I wasn’t sure it was possible.

No less a motherfucking asshole for that, but…yeah.

4 Likes

Yes, my 1st reply to you was comment number 70.

Which makes your comment:

number

6 Likes

With absolutely no disrespected intended for Pelosi, that is not a very difficult task.

11 Likes