Trump's menacing message returns with a sinister twist:"We are going to do things to you that have never been done before"

He’s more and more sounding like Red Skull.

Fuck. He is Red Skull.

5 Likes

“Never been done before”, like what?

• Smear and try to arrest your political opponents: already done in history
  • Putting kids in cage: already done and was done in history
  • Homophobic and xenophobic policies and laws: in progress but was done in history
  • Strip woman and minority’s rights: in progress but was done in history
  • Staged a failed coup 1st time: in progress for a 2nd but was done in history
    … I’m too tired listing those horrible shit
  • Putting people in concentration camp: yeah, we have 6 millions Jews to account for that.

The worst he could do to me is earning a spot in his fucking camp but that shit had been done to death. All the “things to you that have never been done before” are just the same fascist shit throughout history. No originality and leave no space for imagination.

Little impotent Toad is just another fascist in history that needed to be beaten and kicked to the curb, just like all his fascist predecessors.

7 Likes

Arrest this guy will be a start. There is no silver bullet for this. Dealing with one problem at a time.
I agree that it won’t stop the Rethug or make them less fascist but it will put a stop to their current momentum when they have to scramble to find another figure to united their fascist thugs. In that aspect, I think it’s a win to halt the current madness so there is more time and resource to deal with other issues like climate change.

7 Likes

Old Man Yells At Cloud

3 Likes

What, actually pay an invoice for once?

5 Likes

He’s lazy, but it is by now very well established that he doesn’t need to do anything but make the threats. He has a large number of useful idiots and brownshirts who are more than happy to carry the threats through, if they can.

5 Likes

Yeah, well, that shit works both ways, doesn’t it?
So, FA&FO.

Besides, with all the indictments raining down, you haven’t done anything other than whine about the unfairness of it all, so go pound sand you worthless jackass.

5 Likes
3 Likes

I get more of a numb skull vibe.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.