Ban on Trump's #MuslimBan upheld by U.S. Appeals Court in unanimous ruling. Next stop, Supreme Court?

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2017/02/09/trumps-muslimban-to-remain.html

12 Likes
30 Likes

If nothing else, this is probably the last we see of ol’ Rudy Giuliani. He not only supposedly headed the squad that planned it, he’s also the dufus what blabbed to the press about it.

Goodbye, Rudy, and good riddance.

23 Likes

#FINALLY, some:

It’s been a long-ass (and somewhat disheartening) week; I needed this quick respite.

45 Likes

YOU WERE JUST IN COURT YOU SHIT-GIBBON.

64 Likes

You know who else liked to tweet in all-caps?

Hitler.

29 Likes

Rudy and his ilk likely pray for another 9-11 in order to “shine”.

10 Likes

BETTER QUESTION: DOES HE EVER LEAVE COURT?

27 Likes

Hopefully he will, when he’s finally sentenced. LOCK HIM UP.

14 Likes

Guess Trump was wrong. Not sick of winning yet.

8 Likes

I’m sitting here watching cable news about the court decision and they are playing videos of Twump’s remarks the last couple of days, especially at the Sheriff’s Confab. It suddenly struck me that the more I hear him speak, the more he reminds me of Jim Jones in Guyana. The paranoia, the self-aggrandizement, the “whispery” tone of his voice. It is uncanny.

5 Likes

The beginning of Trump getting schooled in the limits of executive power.

I was waiting for a tweet from the shit-gibbon, and when that popped up, it made me laugh. It’s like he doesn’t know what’s happening. Probably because he doesn’t. At all.

15 Likes

I’m a little suprised the SCOTUS didn’t instigate a removal and snatch the case. Based on the fact that they didn’t, my money is on them refusing to hear the case.

12 Likes

They need to hear the case. With how much he’s shitting on judges, they;ll set such a precedent trump might actually suggest dissolving the supreme court.

7 Likes

If it were up to me, and it isnt, I’d think this was a perfect opportunity to demonstrate that the President is not only not above the law, but not special.

17 Likes

Aye, let’s keep the lessons going.

Yeah, this is super-groovy; but I wanna see some progress on forcing 45 to get a real medical and mental health exam from a qualified physician, to determine if he’s suffering from some kind of dementia.

15 Likes

Those are Alt Caps.

34 Likes

“Pre-emptive excuse-making” has always been Trump’s management style. Hence the string of disasters and bankruptcies.
“Anything that goes wrong under my leadership will always be someone else’s fault.”

14 Likes

They need to hear the case. With how much he’s shitting on judges, they;ll set such a precedent trump might actually suggest dissolving the supreme court.

Refusing to hear is the legal equivalent of giving a thumbs up to the Circuit and mooning the Resident.

10 Likes

Out of interest, there seem to be a lot of people suggesting dementia of late, what’s the reasoning here?
I can see almost textbook examples of narcissism and sociopathy in Trump, but dementia i don’t see any evidence for at all…

Disclaimer: I’m not a psychologist and therefore i may be wrong, but i’ve read up on in it the best i can and also have had several real world examples of dealing with dementia in elderly relatives…

4 Likes