Trump's Oval Office address with all the words taken out

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/01/09/trumps-oval-office-address-w.html

5 Likes

not really. but it does give me hope that he will kick it soon.

15 Likes

The ceasing of which would be preferable.

7 Likes

GASP!

9 Likes

The only Trump speech I’ll listen to is one without words.

11 Likes

Those are the worst eyes yet.

5 Likes

The “facts” presented in his speech just don’t ADD up. The statistics were rife with ERrors, and I believe it is the responsibility of ALL news organizations to point them out.

18 Likes

He looks more like a pig every day.

1 Like

Also noteworthy: this version of the speech is no less informative.

18 Likes

I managed to get through about 18 seconds of it before I had to turn it off. 18 SECONDS !! Yay !! I should get a medal or something.

8 Likes

Agreed. Beschizza has posted some twisted shoops on here but this one takes the cake.

Oh wait…

5 Likes

I think you should get the Presidential Medal of Freedom.

All you have to do is sit through his presentation, praise him, shake his hand, then thank him for the honor.

3 Likes

My impression is that he’s hyperventilating (or maybe microventilating) due to the stress of having to read a teleprompter. Looks like his anxiety and blood pressure are through the roof.

Fingers crossed he doesn’t blow a gasket! /s

3 Likes

That was nightmarish, and frankly disturbing.

5 Likes

Couldn’t we do this with ‘all the Trump’ taken out?

5 Likes

This makes clear the association with the term ‘windbag’.

2 Likes

Well… after that, nothing left to do but this:

ClutteredGoodEider-max-1mb

1 Like

That was much more unpleasant than I would’ve imagined.

I didn’t watch this “presidential” address thing (I went grocery shopping instead), but did the camera actually slowly zoom into his face, or was that a later edit? It would seem like a nice propaganda technique either way.

This is the first video of him I’ve ever seen that was not replete with slander, lies, and epithets.

2 Likes

Close your mouth, Donald. We are not a codfish.

I could swear that as the camera zoomed in I heard him say, “Rosebud.”

2 Likes