Trump's presidential audience stuffed with actors

Wait, is America not the Greatest Country on Earth now? Is that what that traitor is saying?

1 Like

I am going to vote for Rump. It makes America Great Again!

3 Likes

2 Likes

My first “entry” into national politics was similar. I was in a manufactured crowd for a Gary Hart ad shot in Boulder. Paid in hot dogs and the company I kept but it was a good intro to how the game is played.

(I know these aren’t exactly the same thing: ads vs. announcements, but the lines have blurred a lot in the past 30 years and I feel the jist gets through).

Glad to see that at least one politician isn’t exploiting his supporters for free labor. Perhaps these folks should unionize.

I noticed that too; what a wonderful thing if they (or the photog) planned it that way. The only possible improvement would have been to also block out the “St” from Stronger; -)

2 Likes

When Ms. Maddow teased at the top of her show last night that Trump announced a female running mate I was sooo hoping for Palin.

Trump/Palin16 for the lolz

2 Likes

Stephen Colbert announces Donald Trump’s announcement:

combforward and all.

1 Like

I suspect I like to talk about him more than you like to hear about him

Yep, please stop.

1 Like

I’ve always had that suspicion about Ann Coulter.

What I want to know, is whether this is reflective of his economic plan- How much do I get for watching an hour of C-Span?

Everyone generally leans democrat until the monie$ show up for chat.

On the other side of the aisle:

1 Like

That’s the beauty of it: take his money, then tell people you were paid so that you end up making him look even worse. Genius, and you get paid to sabotage!

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.