Trump's son spins wild narrative: Father's legal battles akin to centuries of racial injustice

Right?

As bad as this idiotic take is, I tend to think of Eric as the wiser brother, since he talks a lot less than Don jr.

7 Likes

Correct your headline. That’s not Trump’s son, that’s Gary Busey’s son. Neither Trump nor Gary Busey’s son know that, though.

3 Likes

This defense won’t hold up in a Florida court, though, since it’s now illegal to suggest that any minorities suffered systematic racism in America.

4 Likes

IMG_0385

8 Likes

6 Likes

This week, Trump’s least intellectually gifted son

Oh! Sorry, I thought that was Don Jr.

It’s a race to the bottom and it’s difficult to tell who’s losing. :woman_shrugging:

10 Likes

I don’t envy anyone who has to sit through this and make that call.
(Thoughts and prayers for the judges and juries that have to make that decision during the onslaught of hyperpartisianship and witness/jury tampering on display.)

3 Likes

You’d have thought Eric would have other things on his mind:

Trump, per a transcript of a deposition he gave in April in the New York attorney general’s office’s civil case alleging he inflated his net worth, was asked if he was “currently the person with ultimate decision-making authority for the Trump Organization.”

“My son Eric is much more involved with it than I am."

4 Likes

I thought this week’s official syllabus was that slavery happened but it was an on-the-job skills training programme, therefore good.

4 Likes

They are both idiot assholes, but Don jr is slightly more of an asshole while Eric is slightly more of an idiot.

7 Likes

… except really he just said “the African American segment of the population” claims it is there :thinking:

6 Likes

If their father is any indication, we’ll never know.

6 Likes

Your dad and your grandfather got nailed for discriminating against African Americans trying to rent at Trump Village. If you were AA, they would put a little red “C” on your form (colored).

3 Likes

So Erik accepts CRT? That’s gonna be a fun thanksgiving conversation.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.