Trump's tiny sausage fingers too small to mask his "how to human" crib-sheet for mass shooting presser

NRA! NRA! NRA! 4USA! USA! USA!

Welcome aboard, swarthy traveller! Welcome here with your Lapierre / Loesch script and witless banter!

Welcome with your fear-chicken bogeyman of a “left wing agenda”, your fantastical falsifying words, your misunderstanding of the 2nd Amendment (my - don’t we always forget to remember the “organised militia” bit, eh?!)

Hey folks! We got a live one - a real one! Here now! Roll up, laugh at the dancing clown, see the strings and dollar bills stuffed down his underwear!

Welcome again, stranger! We’re a real welcoming bunch!

19 Likes

Cuz yeah, teenagers couldn’t possibly actually have an informed, valid opinion about a shooting that they personally experienced and you did not. Yeah, yeah, that’s the ticket.

Sorry, Mark, not even remotely interested in the opinion of a one-post-wonder troll, here merely to shit on those you can’t overcome in honest debate. Piss off.

17 Likes

Oooh, a new plaything!

Velcome, comrade; ve have such sights to show you…

29 Likes

How much is tRump & Pootin paying you?

Oh, and Mark is your brother’s name Harley?

6 Likes

Hey guys and gals - I’ve got a great idea!

This is the one - it solves - EVERYTHING!

Give teachers bonuses for carrying guns! They can shoot at people! Fortify schools, turn’em into Belfast style police forts!

No-one, not one soul, will ever be harmed again!

Let’s not stop there! Hey, Willy Wonka and the Armaments Factory is the secret untold story quietly written by Roald Dahl! Give the teachers hollow-nose bullets so the shooters they shoot actually get blown to pieces!

That’ll teach 'em! Yeee ha!

9 Likes

zomg jinx!

4 Likes

Yay! Mark is replying! He’s a bit slow though! Hurry up, Mark!

8 Likes

Keeping him “on message”? These notes indicate they have to keep him on “not being a sociopathic narcissist.”

19 Likes

To be fair, Roald Dahl was absolutely batshit-crazy. Ever read “The Great Glass Elevator”, sequel to “Charlie and the Chocolate Factory”…? Wow. Just wow. He’s ALMOST as loony as Frank L. Baum, creator of the Oz series; read all of those books, and you won’t need funny alkaloids for a long, long time xD.

7 Likes

Let’s enjoy it while it lasts; playtime is limited.

12 Likes

There were a few teachers in our junior high that were a little unhinged due to harassment from students. I would not have trusted them with a gun.

14 Likes

It’s hard to type with those cold dead fingers.

11 Likes

Dammit, type faster, Mark. there’s so many lovely taunts we haven’t used on you yet!

@knoxblox: Plus, as goes in the home, so shall it in the schools; guns statistically make EVERYONE less safe. Period.

9 Likes

Awww Mark has gone away. He dint want type things at us coz he waz sad at the mocking. And the mocking it hit home somewhere in his tiny little NRA soul.

Come back Mark! We want to play! We want you to write things that we can makes go VIRALS on the internetz!

7 Likes

HERE HERE! seriously. Exactly my point.

5 Likes

cough “HEAR! HEAR!”

Thanks for helping me satisfy my internet nitpick daily quota =x.

7 Likes

There were trained MPs and armed guards at Fort Hood. If they couldn’t prevent two mass shootings on the same military base in less than 5 years, how the heck is a kindergarten teacher with a glock supposed to prevent mass shootings at a school?

These nimrods are seriously suggesting we should have higher security expectations for our schools than for our military installations.

37 Likes

Plus guns are NOT free, nor is the training to use them properly and safely. Furthermore, how many teachers have the time to waste on that mess…?!

10 Likes

Or at the very least, to educate him about who the happy mutants here actually are:

“teach your little brats not to bully the school weirdo.

31 Likes

Well I’m sure we could give them machine guns - it’s quick to learn how to use one, and you can share!

Wait - “properly and safely” - what are you, a godforsook librel? A Damfool? When we’re talking Freedom © we shunt all other things to the side [except our bottom lines*]

Rapid Fire Luxury Automatic Firing Sharing Gun.

• caveat inserted by legal representation
4 Likes