Trump's US-Mexico border troop deployment could go as high as 15,000

Right. We are going to come to next year, look at how much larger the debt is, and Trump will blame NASA, Democrats, etc. instead of tax cuts and trillions in military spending.

6 Likes

What do the GOP crybabies think is actually happening? A big (big) crowd of Hondurans (men, women, children) is going to come to the US border and… what?

Sneak in? This well-documented, much-recorded group?

Infiltrate the US? (If your plan was to infiltrate the country, would you travel with a few thousand other people?)

Jump over the fence and just… melt into the landscape?

I get that Pisspants Nation is reflexively terrified of everything and suspicious of all the not-whites, but what is the actual argument here? Are they not aware that many people come to the US border to seek asylum, etc.?

Do they think all anyone has to do is ring the doorbell and ask to be let in?

7 Likes

tumblr_p5ark9XPAk1t1imo0o1_400

14 Likes

That’s a bit of a stretch I feel, and either way she will still hold an EU passport, so no permanent harm done I’d think.

If Canada amassed 15,000 troops along our norther border, I wonder how our government would interpret it?

6 Likes

Well, the Mexican food is authentic and more delicious down here.

7 Likes

Don’t laugh. Those Guatamalan kids are really, really tough. That’s why we need to send 15,000 – maybe a full two divisions – of troops to stand them off. One of them is easily the match of four US soldiers.

3 Likes

Sounds like the exact stuff Alex Jones used to say about Obama.

So Trump will waste lots of taxpayer money stationing troops on a porous border that has up to 20,000 legal crossings a day for business, and this is not seen as a waste, whereas health care, infrastructure, education, these are somehow a poor use of taxpayer money.

10 Likes

It will be like hunting for the Invisible Man. They’ll all link arms and march across a field.

1 Like

I see that Stephen Miller is along for the trip to Florida. Do they stock the plane with glue when he’s aboard?

5 Likes

“how much is that costing per troop/day”

About the same as it costs for them to sit around doing nothing. Much less than it costs for them to be interfering in some other country’s business overseas.

1 Like

No, with allowances and other expenditures (increased wear and tear, rations, fuel, expendables, increased medical, etc) it’ll be at least twice what it normally costs.

7 Likes

Alex Jones claiming that the Dems are evil does not mean that the GOP aren’t.

10 Likes

11 Likes

And now we’re talking about this dumb-shit idea instead of health care or education. Dirty Donald FTW.

2 Likes

One might say that, on this All Hallows Eve, tRump is playing himself. What would you put in his candy sack?

1 Like

FB_IMG_1532035518785

2 Likes

That face…that launched a thousand memes of disgust.

…and bottled Sarah Sanders farts.

What happens when US agriculture needs more “illegal” workers? Will there be an express lane for that?

4 Likes