Trump's Walk of Fame star annihilated with a pickaxe

I AM SPARTACUS

13 Likes

Bill Cosby is, to America, inconsequential.

3 Likes

Looks like a CAT scan of his brain.

1 Like

I was there about 4 months ago. Two piles of dog (I hope) poo and clear evidence of a lot of spit. It was cracked and looked appropriately shabby. Unfortunately, I’m sure that this “attack” will result in a nice shiny new star being put there.

8 Likes

Last guy who did it in January (might be this same guy) was like “yep, that was me doing that” when asked.

2 Likes

we’re far from out of pickaxes.

Maybe the star can get some secret service protection, or even be moved to a safer part of the walk, behind some fences, like mexican children.

35 Likes

Yup. And I’m equally sure it won’t stay nice and shiny for very long. Monkey see, monkey do. Good monkey!

7 Likes

If I were a smart and capable human, I’d instantly drop this into the Likes thread…
Ooohh, that last line.

3 Likes

The brightest star. The best star. A tremendous one.

Just more Fox News talking points for them to berate and ramble about Trump derangement or whatever…

7 Likes

Really there is a trap there.

If FOX News complains it kind of legitimizes Hollywood in a way that would backfire on Trump eventually.

3 Likes

I believe it started like this.

tumblr_movcy1ECBL1reqrf3o1_400

15 Likes

Yeah, call me when Bill Cosby starts breaking our democracy.

3 Likes

Did you mean to reply to @mr_raccoon?

Reaction quote from Hollywood star:

"Has this guy no heart? Now there is no place

5 Likes

tumblr_pbpy8wWt641w1njx6o1_500

35 Likes

Dang, 400 bucks is a ridiculously low bar for “felony.” That’s probably less than the cost of booking a suspect.

13 Likes

Is it? It’s the sidewalk.

Dammit! How do I work this forum thingy again?

enhanced-buzz-22650-1360175400-3

4 Likes

Surely the same charges have been filed against other vandals of stars on the walk.

Right?

At least nobody got shot over a property crime.

1 Like

On one hand I get it.

On the other it seems like petty vandalism.

On the other, you just removed a target for people to scribble on and mount some of the other more clever protests like the one who erected a wire cage around it.

On the final hand maybe it will prompt a bigger, bolder a star. A huger star than anyone has ever seen.

3 Likes