Trump's wall was sawed through 3,272 times in the last 3 years with cheap tools

A testament to GQP/KKKpublican stupidity, I like that.

12 Likes

23 Likes

It easily swings open with a push, creating a gap wide enough for people and narcotics to pass through.

I mean, narcotics could already pass through easily, because the wall had holes in it by design.

And that’s really what it is about. Some symbol of keeping people out, which only idiots believed would work.

9 Likes

Good of you to stay right on topic.

9 Likes

Just be patient. People aren’t cutting down sections of wall for shits and giggles. I’m very suspicious that the sections that are being torn down are being sold for scrap right now. Just imagine if the Orange ShitGibbon knew that he was, in some way, helping Mexicans pay for stuff… :slight_smile:

12 Likes

tumblr_ol9n376QAh1v2trj5o1_400|nullxnull

19 Likes

I’m not deeply aware of all the forces at play here but it’s disappointing to me how ready everyone is to explain away why the wall still exists at all and eager to claim this is a one-party problem. The pro-Biden cheerleading on the main page is so bizarre to me. I guess everyone thinks I love the Republicans or something…? :woozy_face:

real housewives television GIF by RealityTVGIFs

17 Likes

hopefully you can be persuaded to update your post to indicate that you didn't explain nor know this topic very well.

13 Likes

Does the wall remain?

I can just hear the Trumpers loudly proclaim “The atoms and molecules in Trump’s wall are obviously part of the Deep State conspiracy to discredit the movement! Hillary Clinton is obviously in cahoots with the Strong Nuclear Force and Electromagnetism! This conspiracy goes all the way to the Quantum Universe!!!”

11 Likes

So for you anything that remains after tRump is now Biden’s fault, you stick to what you know, I have to hand it to you, you’re good.

17 Likes

“The Democrats aren’t actively dedicating resources to tear down the wall as quickly as possible, therefore it’s a totally bipartisan effort” is some disingenuous bullshit.

27 Likes

“totally”? Not something I said. This goalpost-moving like “who supports this [other than Democrat X, Y, and Z]?” is telling.

It is a one-party problem: that of the duopoly party that entered into binding contracts to build this idiotic thing and that’s left politicians from the other party holding the bag to pay off the contractors and vendors and do repair jobs on the GOP’s always typically-baked and unfinished work (while, y’know, not entering into new contracts to extend the wall).

Can you blame us when you’re parroting the exact talking points of Turning Point USA and the Moonie Times?

Really, though, I don’t think you love the GOP any more than Glenn Greenwald does. And I’ll bet you also have some interesting and equally nuanced and informed views on NATO’s responsibility for the current war in Ukraine.

Or like moving from “Biden is still funding [unsaid: outstanding from the last administration] wall construction” to – when that is clarified – “ok, but why isn’t Biden tearing down the wall?” That kind of goalpost-moving?

27 Likes

And apparently it has both sides still standing.

People in government can’t and shouldn’t go outside of what the law permits. The rule of law is what stops people from being Trump.

19 Likes

OK sure, the wall was never going to work.
But the important thing is that he was able to funnel billions of taxpayer money into his buddies pockets.

And (other than as an election talking point) wasn’t that really the goal all along?

19 Likes

Even Harbor Freight is kicking that wall’s ass

13 Likes

His primary goal was fundraising (grifting) followed by a little bit of patronage and side orders of kickbacks and followed up by a heaping portion of appeals to bigoted morons.

10 Likes

That was the goal of his entire presidency.

12 Likes