Trumpy Trout is real and it can hurt you

A reflex

28 Likes

WTF. I saw this on Colbert and thought it was a bit…

Wow.

I can just imagine a ware house with like 50,000 of these from China, and a guy at a lone desk just waiting for the phone to start ringing…

16 Likes

I think they are very intentionally trying to appeal to both Trump lovers and Trump haters, though probably succeeding at neither with the “jokes” being too tame for the later and too disrespectful for the former.

10 Likes

Can I get him to take out his teeth first?

1 Like
1 Like

um, HTB

It’s a Catalan thing. They do caganers of everyone.

11 Likes

Even the part about irrumating.

2 Likes

7 Likes

I kind of want to know how the sound is stored - is it a custom IC or is it an easily replaced SD card which could be subverted?

And for once, what a shame it’s not internet enabled - imagine a whole nation of these atrocities waking up one morning and reciting Kamala Harris speeches that had been mysteriously delivered in a ‘software update’.

13 Likes

…or cordially dislike.

That thing has already hurt me.

My psyche is now more deeply scarred than anyone has ever seen. /accordian hands The greatest, the best, the biggest scars. /accordian hands

5 Likes

Season 3 GIF by Pee-wee Herman

9 Likes

This sounds like the opening paragraph to a post-cyberpunk novel by Cory Doctorow.

1 Like

No Thank You Thumbs Down GIF by StickerGiant

3 Likes

I love that the girl has her eyes shut. She’s doing her best giving the camera the smile it needs, but it’s simply too hard to do that at the while actually looking at the product. (The adult models of course have more experience faking smiles and only need to have their eyes mostly closed.)

5 Likes

If anyone gives me this, it clearly shows their contempt for me and that will be the end of the relationship.

I’m triggered just by looking at that abomination.

2 Likes

75% of the site content is legalese.

Also, what is that point of light deep within Trumpy Trout’s orifice?

Could it be one of Bush’s thousand?

2 Likes

People are saying that cures Covid.

12 Likes

sidenote: I decided not to be an actor when I realized that for every absurd ad I saw, no matter how silly the actors looked there were people turned away at the audition.

10 Likes

The full advert is in that video. They also found this:

3 Likes