Tucker Carlson aghast at Jon Stewart's rare condition: "He's shrinking"

And also enjoying his retirement from The Daily Show to spend more time with his wife and children, as a financially secure person who actually liked his family might do.

15 Likes

Does Fox get a cut of the ad revenue from local spots? Or does that all go to the local cable provider who has x number of ad slots to fill each commercial break?

Just waiting for him to height shame other left-leaning celebs like Al Pacino, Dustin Hoffman, Sean Penn, and Woody Harrelson to try to make himself look superior because … he can more easily reach the top shelf or something?

(And to be clear it’s not like Tucker Klansman is some sort of giant or anything. He’s 6’1” according to the Internet which is of course taller than average, but it’s not like the NBA is going to be knocking on his door any time soon.)

6 Likes

8 Likes

LET ME FINISH /s

I’m just surprised Tucker Swanson McNear Carlson didn’t go for the anti-semitic dogwhistle, by calling him Jon Leib-o-witz, elongating the pronunciation the way Trump does with “strange and unfamiliar” foreign names.

6 Likes

“Chaiii-na”

2 Likes

thigh-land

5 Likes

I’m sure Tucker can find a piece of ass somewhere else.

And Tucker is getting laaaaarger!

3 Likes

5 Likes
6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.