Tucker Carlson guest: "We don't need a military that's women- or gay-friendly," we need "Type -A men who want to sit on a throne of Chinese skulls"

Originally published at: Tucker Carlson guest: "We don't need a military that's women- or gay-friendly," we need "Type -A men who want to sit on a throne of Chinese skulls" | Boing Boing

6 Likes

42 Likes
34 Likes

Doesn’t this idiot realize that if it ever comes to a shooting war with China, we’ll need all hands on deck to fight it? And even then, we’ll lose.

25 Likes

jack black wtf GIF

I know this is obvious, but…

Bruce Lee Racism GIF

52 Likes

Of course Tucky will the FIRST one to run to the induction center and he will die gloriously for 'murkah!.

21 Likes

So, let’s see here… we have… kill all the Chinese, kill all the libs, kill all the mainstream media, mainstream education, mainstream science, mainstream politics, mainstream institutions, mainstream civility… All just one giant pile of skulls for the Tucker Carlsons to sit on and we need type A white men to take care of that…THEN America will be great again.

Sadly, that’s pretty much the scope of what we are looking at within the next decade. Oh, such wonderful times coming to the US of A.

On top of all that, yes, we actually do have a national problem with China that seems to only be getting more heated. But, a pile of skulls? These folks WANT blood and are removing all the obstacles to get their wish.

16 Likes

You know, I’m just going to call it.

Tucker is a traitor. He’s an Unamerican traitor.

He has sold out the USA to Russia, and he is pushing Russia agenda items. Trying to destroy the USA by increasing tensions with our largest trading partner.

Russia really wants to regain superpower status. And we all know that isn’t happening because it isn’t a country or a superpower, it’s mafias and gangsters on each other’s shoulders dressed up in a trench coat. But if it can weaken the USA and China, it has a better shot. It’s so freaking obvious. Putin has a hard on for destroying America, and China is a great buy one get one free special for him.

And Fucker Carlson either is a Russian agent, or he doesn’t care. And you know what? I don’t care which it is, he is a horrible person and needs to be stopped.

37 Likes

If by that you mean we will all lose, as in the entire world, yes.

25 Likes

As a grown Air Force brat, I love the casual aside that all airmen are gay.

Makes me wonder about Navy pilots that go through pilot training at AF training bases… are they bi?

10 Likes

“Type -A men who want to sit on a throne of Chinese skulls.” I will reserve further comment as I don’t want to kink shame him.

I don’t believe “genocide” is a legitimate kink, nor one of the three g’s.

28 Likes

Here’s a sneak peek at America Made Great Again coming to towns near you: 'When do we get to start using the guns?' questioner at TPUSA event asks Charlie Kirk - YouTube

6 Likes

Easier just to list those who weren’t seditionists.

10 Likes

Gonna be a real hoot when the goon squads start lining up all the libs over the bulldozer pits… you know, cuz they are just too damned soft and snowflaky and need to be erased.

1 Like

For a crowd that fetishizes (an idealized, white supremacist version of) Nordic culture so much you’d think they would be more supportive of shield-maidens.

20 Likes

Sorry, but he caught bone spurs from Donald Trump and so can’t serve. But he’ll be cheering on the MEN who go out and die for our country.

13 Likes

This is how you get right-wing radio hosts like Jesse Kelly tweeting little bits of meaningless faux-patriotic bravado: “If given the choice between dying and plunging the country I love into a Great Depression, I’d happily die.”

Which is not an excuse for Tucker. He brings these people on his show knowing that they’re going to say shit like that. In fact, that’s exactly why they’re invited.

20 Likes

Conventional: we lose, badly.
Nuclear: we all lose, horribly.

11 Likes

I remember 50 years ago people wringing their hands and saying TV dinners will be the death of America. And we laughed. Guess who puts the Swanson to Swan Song.

17 Likes

Men like Donald Trump, his sons, and Tucker Carlson!

7 Likes