Tucker Carlson's college yearbook says he was part of the “Dan White Society.” Dan White murdered Harvey Milk in 1978

Yeah, just like Stephen Miller. Same sort of school history and went on to be famous fascists.

4 Likes

Maybe not so much for those who bristled at Dafoe’s Jesus and the inference made of having a homosexual relationship with Keitel’s Judas. Love goes only so far for the morally stagnant.

3 Likes

I don’t think there could be anything less surprising than learning that Carlson had already fastened onto his fascist gobshite persona at 22.

If we’ve learned anything, it’s just how remarkably little he has grown in the interim. There really isn’t anything to him beyond the cookie-cutter møist Ben Shapiro comment thread imbecile he appears to be.

I’ve met turds like this in real life – punch-needing fancy boys who haven’t spotted the difference between debate club sophistry and actual thought, and think cigars and blazers are cool as teenagers – but I can’t think of any who haven’t outgrown it by age 30.

Ptoo!

2 Likes

*Former condom-house haver*Jesse Helms didn’t murder anyone as far as we know, but he did run a senate campaign ad that said "White people, wake up before it is too late.

2 Likes

My friends and I gave the photographer the same first name (each spelled slightly different) and the same last name so we could all be next to each other in the yearbook. It worked because two of my friends were on the yearbook staff.
:slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Twinkies never got me out of trouble for anything.
Thanks to Jello Biafra, I knew Dan White was a Bad Man before I made it to high school.
The album that features this clip came with a printed “magazine” detailing the story of Dan White and Harvey Milk, but with a refreshingly less modern take on the whole scandal.

1 Like

And this is surprising, how? Bigger shock that he wasn’t in blackface or his Klan robes (or maybe both).

1 Like

Regardless of whether he personally was such a fascist dweeb that he jotted down the Dan White Club comment for the year book, or if there really was such a fascist dweeb club that he was actually a member of, or if he was just already so well known as a fascist dweeb that the yearbook folks were able to so accurately label him as such, the fact remains, that he is clearly now a fascist dweeb, and there is no evidence that he was ever anything but a fascist dweeb. So I think we can safely say he was always a fascist dweeb.

7 Likes

Nice to know he’s been a racist dweeb his entire life.

3 Likes

Hey now, one can still get elected to governor of a state for stuff like that.

Signed a Virginian.

4 Likes

This yearbook story feels amazingly fitting, as Carlson has always seemed to me, from the very beginning, to be THE quintessential “douchebag you remember from your freshman dorm room.”

Man, his parents must be pieces of work.

5 Likes

Too much ego, not enough smarts.

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.