Turn a plastic bottle into a bidet

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/03/25/turn-a-plastic-bottle-into-a-b.html

3 Likes

A+ on that typography for their logo

Additionally if you’re on the go this bottle might be pretty decent but if you’re at home just get a proper bidet. Either the ones built in to the seat or get a hand held one like this

5 Likes

Or, you could just use a peri bottle.
Screenshot_2020-03-25 71VnR5humeL AC_SL1500 jpg (JPEG Image, 1010 × 1500 pixels) - Scaled (39%)

6 Likes

Sometimes it feels like these cheap products are blowing smoke up my ass…

5 Likes

Ya’ don’t squeeze it with your hand though, right?

2 Likes

Now do we use it after as a water hydration source again? Asking for a friend…

4 Likes

Thank the gods. This thing is so awkward to use without a friend to help.

18 Likes

I’d think that bidets are as hard to come by as toilet paper right now.

4 Likes

With some minor looking i was able to find some for purchase :slight_smile: Probably the biggest issue right now would be that shipping things might be delayed though but that’s just a guess on my end.

2 Likes

Alternatively…

9 Likes

Already bought and installed a bidet. It is hard enough to get used to, but holding this thing between your legs would be too much. LOL

2 Likes

No, the smoke option is a premium upgrade.

7 Likes

I prefer a hickory flavor, myself :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’ve got a hand-held bidet at home, and I keep one of these at work. Works well!

1 Like

6 Likes

I like Tushy’s joy of butt cleaning messaging: https://hellotushy.com/products/tushy-travel-bidet

1 Like

“Just get a bidet!”

My rental agreement doesn’t even allow me to dry laundry on my balcony. How do you think they’ll react to major plumbing renovations, hmmm?

Not everybody owns their own place and can determine the type of fixtures. As for those bottles… I am sure they’re fantastic for anyone with mobility or hand strength issues. Just the best!

(If you can’t pick out that sarcasm, I am afraid that I can’t help you).

2 Likes

Seems like something that could be 3P printed.

But then you’re carrying around a bottle cap with shit drippings all weekend.

Let’s be honest, when it comes to needing to wipe, the last thing you want is a guess on your end!

2 Likes