TV commercial depicts giant nipple UFO squirting milk into children's mouths

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2017/10/02/tv-commercial-depicts-giant-ni.html

1 Like

I think those are called udders. Alien udders.

2 Likes

I am neither shocked nor offended. I do not need to speak to the manager.

5 Likes

I am fairly certain there is some hentai of this already in existence if someone was brave enough to search for it.

2 Likes

Cows in Space!

The milk is always cold.

3 Likes

What part was weird? Most Japanese are lactose-intolerant?

3 Likes

Not at work I won’t

5 Likes

That’s some astonishingly good aim! I was expecting milk to spray everywhere and klds would dance soaked in it, like the end of Aphex Twin’s Windowlicker video.

2 Likes

me: Reads title
me: guesses it’s from Japan
me: clicks
me: not disappointed

5 Likes

This ranks up there with the horse-head Mentos commercial for me. Brilliant. Fucking brilliant!

This probably related to all those stories of UFOs mutilating cattle.

Of course then I would expect them to be spraying hamburger instead of milk.

This explains so much.

In a more alien-like fashion these cows should be kept in sterile, gloomy chrome-steel cells, drugged and raped by object insertion often.
Oh wait, that’s the common human approach to human-cow-relations. Never mind then.

I keep hearing that from the West but by my observations they sure do consume lots of dairy product.

1 Like

Before coming to China, I was told the same about the Chinese by my professor, who is from China. Nevertheless, milk and other dairy products are sold everywhere.

The night before last I was lulled into sleep by the cowbells of some cows on an alpine pasture near my hotel. I can honestly say that few things are as soothing as this.

4 Likes

“How wonderful!”

(God, I miss that show.)

1 Like

That sounds very nice. Some cows are just that lucky.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.