Twenty years later, Red Lobster still shudders at the thought of its all-you-can-eat snow crab legs disaster

Red Lobster is still relevant.

1 Like

This is an old fashioned idea. I’ve had excellent sushi all over North America, including in some very land-locked places. The dirty secret people don’t know is that coastal places fly in their seafood too. Plenty of Pacific places serve Atlantic fish and vice-versa, but people don’t generally know which fish come from where so they think it’s all local.

7 Likes

I’ve never tasted these things and I don’t intend to but I’m wondering… are they really that good? Really?

That’s a definite upgrade from SnotSpitter.

1 Like

Yeah. We live in Vegas, my wife used to love the buffets. That spelled their doom–there has never been a place she loved that didn’t within a few years either close or change so she no longer loved it.

2 Likes

I worked at red lobster at the time. Not only was it the worst experience in the 45 years of waiting tables I still have nightmares about it! They refused to let us clean off the tables of the eaten crab legs so people were just dumping them on the floor to make room for more.

3 Likes

YES. I can’t handle Golden Corral. It’s just so terrible (worked there when I was sixteen…)

However, Indian buffet is just great, though I end up only eating a plate or two. Too much Chicken Tikka Masala.

1 Like

OMFG! Disgusting! I’d’ve called the health department.

I remember this episode

1 Like

:rofl: ha ha!..that’s not what it said

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.