Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey on the time Mark Zuckerberg stun-gunned a goat, knifed it, and served it... and other matters

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/01/25/twitter-ceo-jack-dorsey-on-the.html

2 Likes

Truly the most feckless and delusional CEO of any publicly-traded Internet platform at the moment. And he’s in a field with some strong competitors.

11 Likes

Goat is delicious!

6 Likes

I don’t believe he’s delusional, this man is more of an evil mastermind, sitting is his fortress of darkness maniacally laughing about how stupid people are and how to exploit them next.

3 Likes

I disagree. That would be more like Zuckerberg. Dorsey has drunk his own Freeze Peach flavored Kool Aid.

10 Likes

Oh wait we got our internet moguls mixed up there. I was talking about the Zuck there, but honestly there’s not much difference. Dorsey is perhaps a bit more nazi-ish, or at least he doesn’t know how to properly hide it.

4 Likes

If there’s anything Dorsey’s trying to hide, it’s that he’s as fully on-board with the alt-right as Thiel is.

13 Likes

I don’t really see the big deal with slaughtering your own animals. It’s a good skill to have.

Unless you think goat meat grows on trees…

2 Likes

That Zuckerberg killed a goat for food is not what concerns most people here, I’d wager.

17 Likes

Surely it’s that Dorsey let slip the Illuminati have and are using ray guns in their cuisine.

5 Likes

I agree he is a delusional and feckless asshole…but for killing and slaughtering a goat to eat? That’s just the food chain at last check and not really the mark of a terrible person.

2 Likes

I’m not using the goat story as evidence when there’s so much else available.

3 Likes

I’m a punk… I hope I never lose that.

Jack, I’m afraid I have some bad news…

19 Likes

To me the more interesting part isn’t so much judging the death of the goat but rather imagining a scene with these two dead eyed sociopaths disagreeing on how to “go primitive” and being what being “punk rock” means… but tacitly through this douche’s empty narrative voice. One kills a goat and serves it. The other admires the aesthetics of protest over the meaning of protest because he doesn’t know what meaning is except for the fact it’s never been a part of him. I feel like… Wes Anderson vibes.

14 Likes

Meh. Don’t really have a problem with people who slaughter their own animals. Seems more consciousness than just buying it at the store.

Though, why goat and not sheep or pig? Don’t think I’ve had goat. Is it good?

Although, why was it cold? That is weird.

2 Likes

The man can create a billion dollar company but fail to properly operate an oven. Oh well.

13 Likes

He seems singularly bored and disinterested by the talk of Nazis etc. He professes to think there aren’t actually any Nazis on Twitter (“There are not self-professed Nazis. If you can show them, I would love to see them, and figure out why we haven’t taken action on them, but…”) and beats around the bush a lot about why they’re an issue, more or less saying that it’s the fault of the users for first not reporting them enough and now reporting them too much for Twitter to do anything about it.

6 Likes

Lending new meaning and verve to the phrase “Fuck you, Jack!”

1 Like

“Who killed the salad?”

9 Likes