Twitter corrects Jim Jordan's claim that "Vaccine mandates are un-American"

Originally published at: Twitter corrects Jim Jordan's claim that "Vaccine mandates are un-American" | Boing Boing

13 Likes

I usually go with “and.”

48 Likes

According to Jim Jordan, vaccines are bad, but sexual assault is perfectly OK.

31 Likes

Well, yeah, he’s a high ranking Republican.

24 Likes

The only thing I want to hear come out’a pedo protector Gym Jordan’s mouth is “I resign”, that’s it.

29 Likes

You can leave out the “high ranking” part and still be accurate.

9 Likes

Not only that, but foreign nationals are required to get a bunch of vaccines in order to become American:

Under the immigration laws of the United States, a foreign national who applies for an immigrant visa abroad, or who seeks to adjust status to a permanent resident while in the United States, is required to receive vaccinations to prevent the following diseases:
Mumps
Measles
Rubella
Polio
Tetanus and Diphtheria Toxoids
Pertussis
Haemophilus influenzae type B
Hepatitis B
Any other vaccine-preventable diseases recommended by the Advisory Committee for Immunization Practices

26 Likes

I was trying to avoid “I’m a republican and I’m not that way” responses.

8 Likes

I think it can be read as ranking highly as a Republican; as in, “He ranks highly on the Ass-Hat Republican Scale.”

11 Likes

Jim Jordan is un-American

24 Likes

JackAss is gonna JackAss.

10 Likes

More like, a highly rank republican. He could beat a weeks dead whale in a stinking contest.

13 Likes

I would be seriously surprised if any republicans actually showed up here of all places.

We’d ask them tough questions like, “why’d you choose to throw in with a bunch of proud rapists? Doesn’t that mean you are cool with rape?”

12 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: :kissing_heart:

8 Likes

highly rank?

7 Likes

I’d settle for “Guilty, your honor.”

18 Likes

Kevin has a point…

20 Likes

They’d probably bring up the allegations against Bill Clinton, not understanding the difference between Democrats and independent/leftists.

5 Likes

“Goodbye cruel world” works for me as well.

5 Likes

I’ve smelled that, and whole heartedly agree with you.

5 Likes