Twitter plans to ban Trump until heat death of universe and possibly beyond

Originally published at: Twitter plans to ban Trump until heat death of universe and possibly beyond | Boing Boing

11 Likes

Exile him to the Phantom Zone

47 Likes

This probably stings him more than losing the election, to be honest. What does he even have to live for now? The love of his family?

67 Likes

For a narcissist like Trump, losing his megaphone is the greatest insult.

5 years too late but better late than never

41 Likes

Too late

14 Likes

69 Likes

28 Likes

I dunno man, does Superman really deserve to have to eventually deal with Trump? Guy’s already got his hands full I think

5 Likes

It’s been so peaceful. I agree, it’s too late – too late to save the lives lost, & maybe too late for demorcracy – but still, I’m thankful

13 Likes

Agreed, it’s been peace not having to listen to that evil fucking moron anymore.

Peace, every day. I still worry about the evil sitting in congress, waiting to make life miserable for decent people, believe me, but not having a megaphone amplifying bullshit every 5 minutes and making it news is a whole lot more peace than I had

11 Likes

Oh you’re stone cold. I like you.

10 Likes

Wow, they’re really patting themselves on the back hard for finally doing the right thing long, long after it would have made the most difference. Try not to pull a muscle there, guys.

23 Likes

I say we nuke him from space, it’s the only way to be sure.

8 Likes

Day late and at least a dollar short.

10 Likes

13 Likes

they need to ban his hair too i think his hair is the ominous entity that has been controlling him and his tweets

1 Like

Bets?

4 Likes

Ease back on the doom and gloom, please; he’s not ‘immortal’ or “inevitable.”

4 Likes

ok I changed it to an ominous warning about his hair it’s like a magicians trick every one is watching the hands but no one been watching the hair.

He may later be impelled by insanity and isolation to seek succor from his golf clubs come to life: “You are a man of iron, and possess an unequalled drive!”

1 Like