Two MAGA women disagree on Bill O'Reilly as a potential date in hilarious video

Originally published at: Two MAGA women disagree on Bill O'Reilly as a potential date in hilarious video | Boing Boing

7 Likes

i-just-threw-up-in-my-mouth-throw-up

23 Likes

8a17b58d-e729-4704-9e75-075387c7f41e_text

21 Likes

Hard to keep my eyes off the third lady who has a plastered-on facial expression.

4 Likes

Yeah, looks like she got hit with Smilex gas.

6 Likes

16 Likes

Oh f@ck, you found my baby photos.

29 Likes

No taste for accounting. tophat-shrug

3 Likes

“Let’s go out for falafel!”

2 Likes

I think we might have witnessed the beginning of the end of a friendship if indeed those two were once friends. That look of assessment as the woman on the left realizes she’s in the presence of a full-blown fool, that’s impressive. And the prize winner who tells billie boy she’s like PeanutButter for him, My God I hope if she has kids, they never see that pathetic scene.

2 Likes

I wonder what attributes of Bill are attractive to her. Is it his fascist leanings, his bigotry, his temper, his money, his marginal fame that might warrant a footnote in history as abetting a Presidency that attempted to destroy the Republic?

4 Likes

Probably just digs loofahs.

2 Likes

Could it be something about his last name… it not being Ginsburg, or Sanchez, or Aziz?

2 Likes

The proper response ought to be, “I know nothing about a Bill O’Reilly. Is he supposed to be famous?”

3 Likes

“Crunch patties!”

animalhouse

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.