U.S. Senators seek answers on Russia-Trump links, and his spying accusation against Obama

it’s load bearing, and that’s a man that, as much disrespect as he’s earned, he’s also earned the not accidentally picking on his handicaps picked up in the POW camps sort of respect.

Say what you want about his policy preferences, McCain could out tough this entire BBS.

But no, I don’t expect him to put up a stink here.

3 Likes

Wait, what? Republicans looking for actual evidence?

Strange times.

3 Likes

unless Trump gets him first with this Ryan care stuff. Ryan has to get re-elected every two years. Be a shame if something happened to his home district voters preferences.

2 Likes

Ignore it. It’s just fake news.

3 Likes

No.

Republicans talking about maybe looking for evidence at some stage in the future, perhaps, once they’ve finished voting for everything Trump wants.

I’ll believe McCain and Graham when they actually do something.

7 Likes

#You have now entered, The Gaslight Zone.

9 Likes

Yeah I agree. I was going to write something and I stopped, I wish I hadn’t, I’m glad you spoke up.

That’s a guy who can’t lift his arms above his shoulders because of injuries he suffered during capture and torture as a POW, refusing release until his fellow soldiers were released too.

Let’s not joke about what he can bear.

4 Likes

Agreed. And that matters.

But lets also mercilessly pick on his voting record.

8 Likes

Oh fuck yeah, of course.

6 Likes

My prediction: The democratic minority will gather an adequate level of evidence, and demand impeachment.
The “Republican” majority will deny this action because they still have a plethora of agendas to push through; everything will then finish breaking.

2 Likes

Sorry, I didn’t realize what I said could be read that way, and regret the phrasing. I know he’s endured much more than most people will ever have to. I just wish he was willing to endure some political backlash to stand up for what he claims to believe in.

4 Likes

Yeah I guessed that, I understood the intent, so I held off saying anything at first.

I mean, the guy ran for president with Sarah fucking Palin as his running mate. He’s definitely part of the problem, not the solution.

He seems like he’s ready to snap though. I’m with you, I wish he’d jump first, and forget the consequences.

5 Likes

I keep misreading his name as “RuPaul”.

I’m sure I speak for nearly all of us when I say I’d strongly prefer RuPaul to Paul Ryan to run anything of importance.

8 Likes

Kaine showed up to vote for most of Trump’s noms, anyhow.

1 Like

I know. WTF?

3 Likes

I apologise profusely for capitalizing trump.

2 Likes

McCain displayed true heroism as a POW. I would never impugn his courage or his honor.

But he’s… not my favorite politician.

4 Likes

Oh my! Lindsay Graham is threatening to do something. We can all relax now.

He’s thrown himself bodily onto the phalanx for us before. How can we encourage him?

My insight is from knowing a person who served with him, entered basic with him actually, was also a pilot and a carrer navy officer. My POV from that is anything to do with Russia and the election would motivate him, but not neccesarily his base. If McCain can prove it, i think we would go there, even at the expense of party.

1 Like