UFO Shocker: $37 million in debt for Blink 182 ex-singer Tom DeLonge's 'aliens' project

A fool and his money are easily separated. I wouldn’t be surprised if at least some people in this organization are in it purely for a free lunch.

2 Likes

I don’t understand how DeLonge himself has lost money. Isn’t he running the investment? If expenses have been incurred/money is owed or the investment instrument has gone sour, how is he himself on the hook? It’s the investors who have lost the money. (Unless he has committed fraud.)

1 Like

Tom: “Alright. Here’s a song when aliens fly into your butt.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MH8aXH9XMvA

1 Like

I’m not sure I like the tone of this post given that one of the things the project produced was FOIA’d UFO videos which were so convincing they made the New York Times:

1 Like

Funding crackpot pseudo-science experiments?

1 Like

I used to work with this guy who was into all the conspiracy stuff. Good guy otherwise, conscientious worker, good at what he did, etc… Smoked a lot of weed.
Anyway, he told me one Monday morning that he had a first date with this girl the previous Friday night but she wasn’t interested in going out again.
Me - did you bring up the aliens and Kennedy stuff and all that?
Him - yea, I did.
Me - you might want to hold off on that the next time…

1 Like

tumblr_pg7s19t3GY1qbqtleo1_500

1 Like

Anyone seen in-person interviews with this guy? He comes off as batshit crazy and not just because I ain’t moppin’ what he’s spillin’.

to be fair, he wasn’t getting past 2nd date w/ a Kennedy regardless of if he talks about UFOs :wink:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.